US, Israel Cyberattack on Iran - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the nations of the Middle East.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
By Teen Politican
This should be regarded as act of war.
Just don't destroy the nuclear powerplant please, no one can bear.
By kathaksung
What does the Pope's "crimes" have to do with a cyberattack?

Where is the link with the Vatican seizing funds article(if it actually even is one), kathaksung? What has that to do with cyberattacks?

The cyberattack on Iran is a prelude of war on Iran. The attack on Roman Catholics (including media propaganda on sex scandals of the priests and fund seisure ) is a pressure, or extortion on Vatican to push it to support the war policy of US, or at least not opposing the war, either it's the war on Iraq or on Iran.

Here is the article I wrote five years ago:

302. Pope's death (Continue to 261-265) (4/7/05)

Another two of great prophecy of Anthony Carr came into true. The death of Pope and a big earthquake. (Though the earthquake didn't take place in Italy, it took place in Indonesia and caused a tsunami.)

In World Journal, there were five pictures. Anthony Carr made many prophecies. But those five with pictures obviously were particularly picked up by intelligence to impress people. I think these were the most important projects of Inside Group. (The collapse of Eiffel Tower; earthquake in Rome; the death of Pope, Senator Edward Kennedy, and Prince of Monaco - Albert.

I found four out of five were related to Iraq war. Senator Edward Kennedy, Pope John Paul and France were three strong opposers to the Iraq war. An earthquake in Rome would also affected Vatican. Inside Group intended to create a situation that Vatican were punished by God with the suffering of natural disaster and death of Pope.
John Paul expressed his anti-war opinion as early as in 2001.

Re: Ex-envoy: Pope was champion of peace
Eric Gorski Denver Post Staff Writer

Coloradan Jim Nicholson met with Pope John Paul II on Sept. 13, 2001, at Castel Gandolfo, the pontiff's summer palace outside Rome. During that summit, the pope decried the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks as an attack not just on the United States but on humanity, Nicholson recalled.
But John Paul II vociferously opposed a U.S. strike on Iraq, sending an emissary to Washington in the run-up to the war in a failed attempt to sway President Bush.

<http://www.denverpost.com/Stories/0,1413,36~53~2797231,00.html>

Since then, Roman Catholic had a three years long intensify trouble in US. Many sex scandals were revealed. Roman Catholic were humiliated. Priests were sentenced and fined. When I read such kind of news one after another, I realize it was a revenge and blackmail. Those sex scandal cases were mostly happened decades ago. Now all of a sudden, they were poured out like a big wave. But Pope didn't bent. He insisted his opinion.

Pope to Bush: Go into Iraq and you go without God
By CHB Staff and Wire Reports
Mar 5, 2003, 07:18

Pope John Paul II has a strong message for President George W. Bush: God is not on your side if you invade Iraq.

Laghi came bearing the pope's message: A war would be a "defeat for humanity" and would be neither morally nor legally justified.
The Pope also questioned the President's statements invoking God's name as justification for the invasion.
"God is a neutral observer in the affairs of man," the Pope said. "Man cannot march into war and assume God will be at his side."
"It's illegal, it's unjust," Laghi told reporters after the session with Bush.

In a May visit to the Vatican, Bush told the pope he was "concerned" about the Catholic church's standing in America, where the church has been rocked by sex-abuse scandal.

<http://www.capitolhillblue.com/cgi-bin/artman/exec/view.cgi?archive=15&num=1883>

You can see how Bush extorted Pope with sex scandal.

So when the newspaper reported the Anthony Carr's prophecy, I knew it was the project of inside group. They think they are the real God and punish people who do not obey to them.
There was trace that Pope was poisoned and suffered EM wave shooting in his final days. My condolence to John Paul. He is the victim of Inside group.
By kathaksung
621. Big plot in later January (1/16/2010)

Defense Secretary Robert Gates, the lone holdover from the Bush administration, will stay on his job for at least another year.

One year ago, I've said that Robert Gates' career prolonged for Iran war, (see #582) and a financial crisis had been created to save the dollar. In that year- 2009, there were two attempts to war on Iran. The first attempt was between April and July, when N.Korea tested the ballistic rockets and nuclear explosion. The second one was in the end of 2009 when Iran was revealed to have a secret nuclear facility in Qum and was given a three months ultimatum. The plan went soured, so the situation goes back to the similarity of early 2009. I would say what I said in #582 is very correct. Robert Gates has to stay for the planed Iran war. The only difference is, in the end of 2008, dollar was strengthened because of the break out of financial crisis. Panicked dollar were driven to the US bond, so the oil price was eased to below $40/barrel. Now it is pushed to $80/barrel to balance the dollar.

To solve the problem, the war on Iran is still inevitable. And you see Gates prolongs his post of Defense Secretary for another time.

The Iran war may break out as early as later January.

I said so based on the following news.

1. Media on January 13, reported that "Responding to a highly sophisticated cyber attack alleged done by Chinese government, Google threatens to exit China."

2. Iranian Cyber Army hit Baidu, China抯 Internet search engine, Monday.
New York, January 13 --

Users who visited Baidu抯 Web site were confronted with a picture of an Iranian flag and a message, 揟his site has been hacked by the Iranian Cyber Army."
http://www.themoneytimes

Big Internet company such like AOL, MSN., all collaborate with the Feds. In order to censor my journal style article "The dark side of USA", they both shut down their important sites of Hometown and community web sites.(see "573. Big operation to censor my message (10/17/08)") Google did same thing.(I'll talk about it later) It's funny when they pretend to be critical on China. US did same thing in covert way.

So when Google and China play a show like this, it may indicate there will be a big cyber attack in the Internet. China may play the role of "alleged hacker". The sites which have my postings will be hacked and my revelation will be lost. Of course, the prerequisite is there would be a framed drug case and I was eliminated.

As for the second news, it was apparently a provocateur case, an effort to suppress China to support Iran in coming Iran war. The two news appear in same day is not a coincidence.

I call it a big plot because besides the war, there may come with a big earthquake. Feds create big events to distract.
By Godstud
Good idea, kathaksung. Spam more shit without responding to questions or discussion about the bullshit you already posted. :moron:

This belongs in Conspiracy Theory, along with the other crap you post, kathaksung.
By anaKiN
hello all
it seems some guys are just telling science fiction story instead of criticize the topic :?:
IRAN nuclear electronic reactor in BUSHEHR in not using windows platform operating system in controlling zoom and stuxnet infiltrate the win32 flatform
reactor has started the fuel cycle burning 2 months ago and willing to obtain electronic power next mount
the reality is stuxnet did anything there!
By Godstud
Calling me an SSG? :roll: Is your theory so absolutely weak and fragile, that you are you afraid of questions and resort to evading questions by claiming people are in some SSG?

I'm Canadian, dude.

You topics are all over the place. None of this has anything to do with your OP.
By Xbow
Godstud this just in!
Concerning the cyber attack on Iran and the Pope's crimes, "in the 1975 film Death Race 2000 starring David Carradine and Sylvester Stallone the character of Mr President played by Sandy McCallum stated, "It was none other than the insidious French that destroyed our once great economy!"."

Now how relevant was that? :p
kathaksung wrote:The cyberattack on Iran is a prelude of war on Iran.

Give it a rest dude, Iran can be considered to be a wide open target on its best days. Its military is fifth rate and its air defense system is for the most part antiquated. Should Israel decide to attack Iran on some trumped up pretense they won't need a cyber attack to help them. They will viciously punch a corridor through the Iranian air defense umbrella all the way to their targets. Blast a lot of innocent people into great bloody chunks and then return to Israel virtually unscathed. I just hope to God that the U.S.A doesn't assist Israel in any way in this insanity. If I were naming the Israeli operational plan I would call it, "Operation Paranoid Zionist Chickenshit."
By Godstud
:eek: I'll have to report this to my superiors IMMEDIATELY!

:| ....... :lol:
Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

Glad you are so empathetic and self-critical and […]

The more time passes, the more instances of haras[…]

It turns out it was all a complete lie with no bas[…]

I am not claiming that there are zero genetic dif[…]