Iran renews threat to "wipe Israel off the map" - Page 17 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the nations of the Middle East.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
wat0n wrote:Indeed, that should be easy given your inability to properly defend your claims.

This is comical coming from someone who denies the existence of Palestinians and is in the habit of ignoring evidence he doesn't like the taste of.

Comon wat0n...do it one more time...for me...
That's it...stick yer fingers in yer ears and go "LALALALALALA..."

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Buzz62 wrote:This is comical coming from someone who denies the existence of Palestinians and is in the habit of ignoring evidence he doesn't like the taste of.

Comon wat0n...do it one more time...for me...
That's it...stick yer fingers in yer ears and go "LALALALALALA..."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

When exactly did I deny the existence of Palestinians? Likewise, it's not my fault if the evidence you present is shit.
wat0n wrote:I'm still waiting, you just put words in my mouth. I've said there has never been a Palestinian state, but that's not nearly the same as saying that there are no Palestinians, that there's no Palestinian nation.

He's right. There has never been a Palestinian state, but he didn't deny their existence... so do I.

I think you're the one who misses the point and sticks your fingers in your ears, buzz.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Handcuffed medics, patients with medical equipment[…]

@FiveofSwords Changing your argument is calle[…]

These protests are beautiful. And again..the kids […]

Indictments have occured in Arizona over the fake[…]