Syrian war thread - Page 194 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the nations of the Middle East.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
By Ter
@skinster interesting video, thanks.
I was pleasantly surprised to hear that Sultan Erdogan has been attacking Hezbollah and Iranian targets in Syria. Well done Erdogan !
In my opinion Syria as a country is history. It will take decades to repair some of the damage caused by the civil war. Was it worth it ? Who will pay for it ? How many Syrians will go back home ?
By Ter
skinster wrote:Lunatic apartheid state is at it again:

Well yes, you are bound to come to that conclusion because you want to see Israel lose militarily.
As it stands, Iran is trying to establish itself on the Syrian side of the border with Israel and threaten and maybe attack from there. At the same time, they are sluicing lethal weapons to the Hezbollah.
Israel has no choice but to bomb them, and bomb them again and again, until Iran understands that there is not scope for them to be in Syria to threaten or attack Israel.
By skinster

Ter wrote:hasbara hasbara hasbara

Iran was invited to defend Syria. It is legal under international law to do so. The hundreds of Zionist air-strikes on Syria for the last almost-decade violate international laws, along with its illegal occupation of Syria's Golan.

When Zionists cry about the arming of Hezbollah whilst being armed to the teeth themselves by the world's (albeit now declining) superpower, the only response you deserve is ---> :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Ter
skinster wrote:Iran was invited to defend Syria.

That is OK with me.
What is not OK is setting up military posts along the Israeli border and helping the Hezbollah terrorists.

skinster wrote: The hundreds of Zionist air-strikes on Syria for the last almost-decade violate international laws, along with its illegal occupation of Syria's Golan.

The Golan no longer belongs to Syria.
They lost it because they used it to attack Israel.
The Golan has been annexed by Israel and there is nothing you or anyone else can do about it.

skinster wrote:When Zionists cry about the arming of Hezbollah whilst being armed to the teeth themselves by the world's (albeit now declining) superpower, the only response you deserve is ---> :lol: :lol:

Hezbollah does not recognise Israel's right to exist so they can go fuck themselves.
Hezbollah's position in Lebanon is becoming more difficult by the day. Just yesterday they were declared illegal in Germany because they are terrorists. So that's that.
Oh yes, I almost forgot... When Lieberman was Minister of Defence he ordered several billion dollars worth of surface to surface rockets. I think if ever Hezbollah will send its rockets flying, there will not be much left of South Lebanon, South Beirut and any part of Lebanon that assists Hezbollah.
By skinster
Ter wrote:That is OK with me.

I don't think the Iranian leadership care what some Zionist in Bangladesh thinks.

What is not OK is setting up military posts along the Israeli border and helping the Hezbollah terrorists.

See above.

The Golan no longer belongs to Syria.

According to the Syrians and international law, it does. That's why it's considered an occupied territory and not "Israel".

Hezbollah does not recognise Israel's right to exist so they can go fuck themselves.

Zionists deny Palestinians rights to exist so "Israel" can go fuck itself with it's constant begging for legitimacy. I mean, way to out your insecurity like that. :D

Hezbollah's position in Lebanon is becoming more difficult by the day. Just yesterday they were declared illegal in Germany because they are terrorists. So that's that.

I don't think Hezbollah care much for that meaningless designation. So there's that.

I think if ever Hezbollah will send its rockets flying, there will not be much left of South Lebanon, South Beirut and any part of Lebanon that assists Hezbollah.

Hezbollah isn't a lunatic org like the IDF and has made clear since day dot that it will only respond to attacks, so stop pretending there is any threat to the Zionist regime. The Zionist regime has to pretend like it's under threat to justify its own vicious terrorism. A child could probably tell you that at this stage.
By skinster
So stop acting like you're under threat, as if anyone believes it anyway. :lol:

Granted, this is more aimed at Ter and not you @Zionist Nationalist since at least you're somewhat honest.
skinster wrote:So stop acting like you're under threat, as if anyone believes it anyway. :lol:

You dont understand shit in geopolitics or warfare

There are short term threats and long term ones
Iran is a long term strategic threat along with Hezbollah
Hamas is a relatively minor threat
but if all those sides attack Israel at once we are in trouble and that what its all about
By skinster
So maybe stop threatening them? Maybe stop imprisoning Hamas? Maybe stop attacking Hezbollah who are in their own land stating they won't hurt you unless you hurt them. Etcetera.

It should be clear at this stage that not everyone is as defenceless as the Palestinians are, and if you go around threatening, attacking and invading wherever you like at some point it'll come back, like when Hezbollah were able to defeat your sorry asses when you invaded Lebanon. A guerilla organisation defeated one of the most powerful militaries in the world! :excited:
So maybe stop threatening them? Maybe stop imprisoning Hamas? Maybe stop attacking Hezbollah who are in their own land stating they won't hurt you unless you hurt them. Etcetera.

They threat us daily Hezbollah are being attacked in Syria where they dont belong
Hamas are terrorists as long as they keep doing what they do they will be treated accordingly
By skinster
Zionist Nationalist wrote:They threat us daily Hezbollah are being attacked in Syria where they dont belong

Hezbollah were invited to Syria to defend Syria.

Hamas are terrorists as long as they keep doing what they do they will be treated accordingly

Hamas are an org your state spawned because of your state's terrorism. They're currently imprisoned in Gaza, so quit pretending they're a threat.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Hamas are terrorist animals who started this and […]

It is possible but Zelensky refuses to talk... no[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@skinster Hamas committed a terrorist attack(s)[…]

"Ukraine’s real losses should be counted i[…]