Syrian war thread - Page 139 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the nations of the Middle East.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
By Oxymoron
Too bad about the Kurds, I am surprised we have not tried to use them to further our goals. A Kurdistan controlling the middle east in conjuction with Israel would be a welcome change to the sheep fucker Arabs.
By skinster
roxunreal wrote:I can't decide what's funnier, bottom tier pathetic patriotic propaganda or Igor's stellar predictions again :lol:

And what does Mr Wisdom support in the war on Syria? :excited:
By LehmanB
Oxymoron wrote:Too bad about the Kurds, I am surprised we have not tried to use them to further our goals. A Kurdistan controlling the middle east in conjuction with Israel would be a welcome change to the sheep fucker Arabs.

Well they are still in autonomy eh?
By roxunreal
Igor Antunov wrote:You mean the predictions that eventually come true? From Crimea to Aleppo and beyond?

You would do well to heed my prophecies mortal.

Turkey is already taking almost a week to secure a few villages in Afrin, which is tiny. There's not doubt that Turkey would win if it decided to invade the bulk of DFNS territory, just not in less than a week, it's not a video game where you win proportional to the size of your army and the explosions your weapons can create. :D

skinster wrote:And what does Mr Wisdom support in the war on Syria? :excited:

What does that have to do with anything I wrote?
By Igor Antunov
...there's no time limit. Turkey is standing back, taking potshots with artillery and aircraft, while its Syrian FSA pets are used like cannon fodder. Turkey is merely being smart.
By Balancer
I congratulate all the haters of Russia. It seems that US shipments of MANPADS reached their destinations. Today, from the MANPADS, for the first time in the entire Syrian war, the Russian Su-25 was shot down. The pilot was killed after the bailout. The terrorists from Jays al-Nasr today have a holiday. However, like all the others supporting terrorists.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/uncategorized/ ... ern-syria/

https://sputniknews.com/military/201801 ... urds-deal/
By Zaniyar
I do not know why you linked YPG with this. The Russian jet was shot down in Seraqib by Jaysh al-Nasir, not YPG. Or, do you think that YPG has handed the MANPADS over to Jaysh Al-Nasir who is fighting YPG in Afrin along with the Turkish army? Nonsense!

If The US has shipped MANPADS to YPG, the Turkish jets would not have dared to fly over Afrin so often since the barbaric operation.
By Balancer
Zaniyar wrote:I do not know why you linked YPG with this.

Because I see an amazing coincidence. Russian aviation is in the third year in Syria. And for all this time it has never encountered MANPADS. But as soon as information about the delivery of US MANPADS to Kurds appeared, the Russian aircraft were knocked down from MANPADS. Note that this was the first Russian aircraft shot down during the whole war.

I'm not saying that the Kurds are involved in this directly. Russia and the Kurds are unofficial allies in this war. But to supply MANPADS to any side of the conflict in the Middle East is insanity. Or deliberately calculated step to provoke conflict. The weapons there instantly change the hosts.

By the way, the same move the US is now making in Ukraine. Only the situation began to subside in recent years, as the US decided to start supplying lethal weapons to Ukraine. As if not knowing that these weapons will immediately find themselves on both sides of the front and this will provoke an escalation of hostilities.
By Balancer
Russian aviation struck a blow at the site of the concentration of militants in the area of the shot down Su-25. It is alleged that, according to the radio intercept, about 30 militants were killed. Our pilot, of course, will not return, but at least some hot revenge.

A cold revenge should be the one from whom the MANPADs got there.
But to supply MANPADS to any side of the conflict in the Middle East is insanity.

MANPADS dont pose a threat to western jets especially not for the f35 that dont even need to lower altitude in order to bomb
thats why they were delivered because the Russian airforce is still vulnerable to them

BTW the Russian jet was shot down by Igla a Russian made MANPAD

By the way, the same move the US is now making in Ukraine. Only the situation began to subside in recent years, as the US decided to start supplying lethal weapons to Ukraine. As if not knowing that these weapons will immediately find themselves on both sides of the front and this will provoke an escalation of hostilities.

The whole conflict in Ukraine would have ended within days if not for the Russian support
if Russia deliver lethal weapons to the separatists who are not even a country just a bunch of criminals
why cant the west supply Ukraine with weapons to deal with terrorists?
By Balancer
Zionist Nationalist wrote:BTW the Russian jet was shot down by Igla a Russian made MANPAD

This has already been reported by the terrorists? Do you believe them?

Zionist Nationalist wrote:The whole conflict in Ukraine would have ended within days if not for the Russian support

This is a very common misconception. After the Donbass declared its independence, all the Ukrainian weapons that were on its territory, went to the Donbas. This is a huge mass of weapons. Look at the directories, how many Ukraine had tanks before the coup. And think about where they all got to. Also bear in mind that the dry mines of the Donbas were used to conserve millions of small arms.
By Balancer
Drawing conclusions on the new photos, the pilot, however, landed alive, until the last led the fight and then blew himself up with a grenade to avoid being captured by the Islamists.

photo_2018-02-03_21-45-37 (2).jpg
photo_2018-02-03_21-45-37 (2).jpg (64.5 KiB) Viewed 1087 times
This is a very common misconception. After the Donbass declared its independence, all the Ukrainian weapons that were on its territory, went to the Donbas. This is a huge mass of weapons. Look at the directories, how many Ukraine had tanks before the coup. And think about where they all got to. Also bear in mind that the dry mines of the Donbas were used to conserve millions of small arms.

The amount of arms that were there at the beginning is exaggerated and it definitely not includes the T72 tanks that were supplied by Russia or the buk AA systems

and lets not forget about the Russian instructors and officers that are there
By Balancer
Zionist Nationalist wrote:The amount of arms that were there at the beginning is exaggerated and it definitely not includes the T72 tanks that were supplied by Russia

And where did all the Ukrainian T-72s that were in the Donbass go? :)

Zionist Nationalist wrote: or the buk AA systems

Surprisingly, then, that Russia supplied them, but they were never used. In addition, if Russia supplied anti-tank systems to the Donbas, now there would be thousands of photographs with them. With the recognition marks of Novorossia. But it is not. Are these invisible SAMs?

Zionist Nationalist wrote:and lets not forget about the Russian instructors and officers that are there

This I do not deny. In the Donbass there are many Russian volunteers. Many did not want to watch Russian people being killed 300 miles from the Kremlin.
And where did all the Ukrainian T-72s that were in the Donbass go?

Nowhere they are still there

https://www.bellingcat.com/news/uk-and- ... s-donbass/

Surprisingly, then, that Russia supplied them, but they were never used. In addition, if Russia supplied anti-tank systems to the Donbas, now there would be thousands of photographs with them. With the recognition marks of Novorossia. But it is not. Are these invisible SAMs?

never used but the mh17 was shot down by a buk missle hmmmm....

This I do not deny. In the Donbass there are many Russian volunteers.

not only volunteers
By Balancer
Zionist Nationalist wrote:Nowhere they are still there

https://www.bellingcat.com/news/uk-and- ... s-donbass/

Bellingcat already many times came across on deception and juggling of the facts. So any of their "investigation" requires a re-examination of each of theses. Not convincing.

I do not deny that Russia can put some T-72. But I do not see the point in this, considering how much the T-72 Donbas got at the declaration of independence and how many they beat off from Ukraine.

Tank repair plants in the Donbass were working at a very high rate. Do not forget that the Donbass is a place where there is almost the whole cycle of metallurgical production. Ore, coal, steelmaking, metal processing plants ...

Zionist Nationalist wrote:never used but the mh17 was shot down by a buk missle hmmmm....

The MH17 was most likely shot down by the Ukrainian "Buk". The likelihood of participation in this Russia is almost zero. If we omit all disputes about concrete evidence and their refutations from both sides, at the level of one logic remains the following:

- In this area the day before the attack MH17 were deployed Ukrainian Buki, which Ukraine publicly and with video cards said.
- A week before MH17 in Donbass, they publicly announced that they had reconstructed the L-39 flight and are ready to use it against the Ukrainian troops, which greatly alarmed the Ukrainian air defense.
- A single launcher is almost incapable of shooting down airplanes. She needs a guidance radar and command center. Ukraine had all this in the conflict area. "Beech" is a complex of many different machines. On the side of the accusation against Russia / Donbass, only one launcher is demonstrated, which alone is practically incapable of shooting down airplanes.

There are also direct facts against Ukraine, but they can also be accused of cheating, so I will not bring them. It is enough only incontrovertible facts to understand that the probability of the fault of Ukraine is MUCH higher.

Zionist Nationalist wrote:not only volunteers

Hundreds of Donbass military men were captured by Ukrainians. Almost all of them are residents of Donbass. Very few, but captured and volunteers. But there are no cases when the Ukrainian army took prisoner cadre military from Russia. This means that either they are not there, or their number is close to zero.
By Zaniyar
[quote="Balancer"]Because I see an amazing coincidence. Russian aviation is in the third year in Syria. And for all this time it has never encountered MANPADS. But as soon as information about the delivery of US MANPADS to Kurds appeared, the Russian aircraft were knocked down from MANPADS. Note that this was the first Russian aircraft shot down during the whole war.[quote="Balancer"]

The report in the Russian newspaper was released on January 16. If this information is correct, this means that YPG has MANPADS since before the Turkish operation start in Afrin. I would ask, why the YPG has not yet used MANPADS when around 35 Turkish jets participating in the operation and bombing the Kurds for 15 days.

[quote="Balancer"]I'm not saying that the Kurds are involved in this directly. Russia and the Kurds are unofficial allies in this war. But to supply MANPADS to any side of the conflict in the Middle East is insanity. Or deliberately calculated step to provoke conflict. The weapons there instantly change the hosts.[quote="Balancer"]

Russia which as you says unofficial ally to Kurds has agreed with Turkey, Afrin verses Idlib. :hmm:
By Zaniyar
Because I see an amazing coincidence. Russian aviation is in the third year in Syria. And for all this time it has never encountered MANPADS. But as soon as information about the delivery of US MANPADS to Kurds appeared, the Russian aircraft were knocked down from MANPADS. Note that this was the first Russian aircraft shot down during the whole war.

The report in the Russian newspaper was released on January 16. If this information is correct, this means that YPG has MANPADS since before the Turkish operation start in Afrin. I would ask, why the YPG has not yet used MANPADS when around 35 Turkish jets participating in the operation and bombing the Kurds for 15 days.

I'm not saying that the Kurds are involved in this directly. Russia and the Kurds are unofficial allies in this war. But to supply MANPADS to any side of the conflict in the Middle East is insanity. Or deliberately calculated step to provoke conflict. The weapons there instantly change the hosts.

Russia which as you says unofficial ally to Kurds has agreed with Turkey, Afrin verses Idlib. :hmm:

an era when Europeans were more educated and inte[…]

I was quite explicit that the words are not by the[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

We were once wild before wheat and other grains do[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

The Israeli government could have simply told UNRW[…]