Syrian war thread - Page 146 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the nations of the Middle East.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
By skinster

GandalfTheGrey wrote:Also accounts of snipers positioned to stop civilians fleeing.

I read something about a convoy of 300 civilians leaving Ghouta, being fired on by the "moderate rebels" who again were probably upset at their human shields escaping.
By Decky
Your alt right ISIS buddies having a bad day it seems. What is the difference between you and them anyway? ISIS are just the alt right with beards.
After Assad wins the west need to make sure Syria will never be a stable country

need to support the insurgents whatever they ISIS or not dosent matter Syria should never have peace as long as they are sided with Iran and Russia
By Atlantis
Zionist Nationalist wrote:After Assad wins the west need to make sure Syria will never be a stable country ...

There is nothing new about this. The US will always make sure that people can't live in peace.

I hope the Kurds ally with Assad. Then the Yankees have nowhere left to go, except home. And Putin can finally bring peace to the region.
By skinster

Zionist Nationalist wrote:After Assad wins the west need to make sure Syria will never be a stable country

Too late. That was kind of the plan, along with regime change, and both will fail because they kind of already have.

Israel might have to start learning to play nice with Syria, or get more of its planes shot out of the sky. Looks like the rules of that game have changed. :excited:

need to support the insurgents whatever they ISIS or not dosent matter Syria should never have peace as long as they are sided with Iran and Russia

They were al-Qaeda when Israel was giving them medical aid and weapons and sending them back to their shared war on Syria.

Why can't you bloody well live at peace with your neighbours, ZN?

And why are you hating on your motherland, Russia?
By Atlantis
skinster wrote:Too late. That was kind of the plan, along with regime change, and both will fail because they kind of already have.

I will never get why US neocons don't understand that US regime change tactics CAN NOT work. It is physically impossible.

The US can only do regime change by throwing tons of money at it. Pouring huge sums of money into a tribal society creates corruption. The more money, the more corruption. The more corrupt a US puppet regime, the more it is hated by the population. The harder they try, the less it works. Why don't they understand that? Nobody can be that thick.
By Crantag
It's fucked up how historical circumstances have lead to such utter fuckwits having the reigns of power anywhere. Hillary is one of the greatest neocons around, too. The last election really put new meaning to the 'lesser of two evils' phrase.
Why can't you bloody well live at peace with your neighbours, ZN?

Why cant our neigbors live in peace with us? all of Israel actions are preemtive or defensive
its obvious that Iran is planning to use both Syria and Lebanon as a platform for a war with Israel and we have to stop it or else it will be worse for everybody
And why are you hating on your motherland, Russia?

I never been in Russia and I dont like that countrys regime since they are our opponents
By skinster
Word on the Twitter streets is that East Ghouta has now been split into 3 parts.

Zionist Nationalist wrote:Why cant our neigbors live in peace with us? all of Israel actions are preemtive or defensive

:lol:

Israel has been occupying Syrian territory - the Golan Heights - since 1967, in violation of International Law. Israel also was/is very much involved with the war on Syria too. That's not defence. You're using words wrong.

its obvious that Iran is planning to use both Syria and Lebanon as a platform for a war with Israel and we have to stop it or else it will be worse for everybody

It's not obvious at all. Iran isn't the threat in the region, the zionists and wahabis are.

I never been in Russia and I dont like that countrys regime since they are our opponents

I thought you left Russia to settle in Palestine. :?:
Israel has been occupying Syrian territory - the Golan Heights - since 1967, in violation of International Law. Israel also was/is very much involved with the war on Syria too. That's not defence. You're using words wrong.

Syria shouldnt have used the golan heights as a platform to attack Israeli settlemtents
International law is bullshit because it does not guarantee peace for Israel the only way to guarantee it is though power Arabs understand only brutal power

I get it that you think that Israel is a colony state and blah blah but before 1967 there was no peace in sight and suddenly they demand to return to 1967 borders after they realize that they cant destroy Israel and even if they had the military power they would get nuked in any serious invasion attempt
just a proof that they understand only force peace was never part of their agenda

It's not obvious at all. Iran isn't the threat in the region, the zionists and wahabis are.

Iran have a theocratic government that stated that its inteded to destroy Israel now how isnt that a threat?
lets not forget the fact that they arm and finance our enemies

I thought you left Russia to settle in "Palestine".

I came from Ukraine
By skinster
Zionist Nationalist wrote:Syria shouldnt have used the golan heights as a platform to attack Israeli settlemtents
International law is bullshit because it does not guarantee peace for Israel the only way to guarantee it is though power Arabs understand only brutal power

The Golan Heights is Syrian territory according to the world and any Syrian attacks were a response to zionist colonization. I'll ignore the racist part of your post.

I get it that you think that Israel is a colony state and blah blah but before 1967 there was no peace in sight and suddenly they demand to return to 1967 borders after they realize that they cant destroy Israel and even if they had the military power they would get nuked in any serious invasion attempt
just a proof that they understand only force peace was never part of their agenda

I think you should focus on your first sentence for at least a year, rather than always dismissing it. That might help in understanding why you're opposed. But self-awareness is something zionists don't seem capable of so, anyway...

Iran have a theocratic government that stated that its inteded to destroy Israel now how isnt that a threat?

Iran has a theocratic government because of Euro/American intervention, thank your buddies for that. It's government however hasn't stated it would destroy Israel, but that zionism should be abolished, and most people would agree since it's a racist ideology and apartheid and occupation are bad.

lets not forget the fact that they arm and finance our enemies

Let's not forget the same is true for your side against them.

I came from Ukraine

Same thing. :D
Well I get your point you think any agression against Israel is justifiable

so ok but dont complain when I say that I dont give a shit about international law and that any attacks against Israel neighbors for various reasons are justifiable because you dont even think Israel should exist so your arguments against Israel actions are meaningless because you are too biased
By skinster
Zionist Nationalist wrote:Well I get your point you think any agression against Israel is justifiable

Syria defending itself from Israeli ethnic cleansing - 80,000 Syrians in the Golan Heights - Israeli occupation in the same region and aggression in the form of arming and medically treating mercenaries to fight the Syrian Arab Army on its own territory is not "agression". It's defence. You keep using words wrong. Please stop that.

:lol: at calling me biased..."Zionist Nationalist". Of course I have bias for Palestinians. As you do for Israelis. Why does this need to be continuously pointed out by your ilk, as if one of us doing it is different to the other? :?:

I also support the Syrian Arab Army against the various states/groups who have and are making war on Syria. My position is not neutral or impartial and neither is yours. And that's okay.

Back on topic:
aggression in the form of arming and medically treating mercenaries to fight the Syrian Arab Army on its own territory is not "agression". It's defence. You keep using words wrong. Please stop that.

its a revenge for Syrian support for Hezbollah and Hamas
By Rich
Decky wrote:More proof that ISIS is a creation of the Israelis.

The forerunner of ISIS, Jama'at al-Tawhid wal-Jihad was founded by al-Zarqawi in Jordan in 1999.
By skinster

Zionist Nationalist wrote:its a revenge for Syrian support for Hezbollah and Hamas

Hamas if I remember correctly, are opposed to the Syrian government.

Still, neither Hamas or Hezbollah existed when Israel ethnically-cleansed 80,000 Syrians and occupied Syrian territory (Golan Heights).
Hamas if I remember correctly, are opposed to the Syrian government.

That wasnt the case before the civil war

Hamas opposed the Syrian government back in 2014 when they were sure Assad will be toppled but than came the Russians....

Still, neither Hamas or Hezbollah existed when Israel ethnically-cleansed 80,000 Syrians and occupied Syrian territory (Golan Heights).

Sure but Syria was always a bitter enemy of Israel. Syrian army terrorized the Galilee way before 1967
By skinster
Yeah, it's the people who lived in the region for hundreds of years that are the problem, not the European settler colony that was created 7 decades ago. :lol:

=================================================

I am not claiming that there are zero genetic dif[…]

Customs is rarely nice. It's always best to pack l[…]

The more time passes, the more instances of harass[…]

And I don't blame Noam Chomsky for being a falli[…]