Trump: Bomb the hell out of ISIS - Page 7 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the nations of the Middle East.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
The comparison with the judges would be more correct if the judges had initially hired these mafiosos to commit crimes for the judges' gain, and then the judges decided to prosecute them afterwards.
Godstud wrote:Bombs did a great job in Vietnam against the Ho Chi Minh Trail, didn't they? American used lots of bombs, to minimal effect. They LOST.

Bombs don't work when facing guerillas fighting asymmetrical warfare, and tactics.

The only way to win is to put boots on the ground and to take and hold ground. Wars aren't won by planes and bombs. Even in Iraq they had to actually invade for it to be effective.

The bombs did work once we took the gloves off, but by that time our puppet regime in the South faltered politically. If we started bombing without stop during Johnson, the war would have been quickly won, or at least a N Korea S Korea situation would have developed. Wars are won by all military arms working together, and when one does not use all its tools because of retarded regulations and rules then wars get delayed and lost. Now our Air Force has no boundaries and will help annihilate our enemies. so yes bombs work, and so do bullets, and so do tanks, and cruise missiles. Use all your tools effectively or become a tool like the typical liberal.
maz wrote:They seem to be everywhere but in Saudi Arabia and Israel

Bingo!

Trump is just a braggadocios buffoon, a spineless puppet who will do what his masters tell him to do.

And his masters believe that ISIS is good for Israel, and (what a cohen-cidence!), ISIS never attacked Israelis. And if they did it by mistake, they immediately apologised.

Ex-defense minister says IS ‘apologized’ to Israel for November clash
Syrian officials have accused Israel of directly aiding the Islamic State and other rebel groups, a claim Jerusalem vociferously denies.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/ex-defense ... ber-clash/

ISIS right now is the biggest threat to Iran, Hezbollah, Russia and pro-Shiite Iranian militias — because ISIS is a Sunni terrorist group that plays as dirty as Iran and Russia.

Trump should want to defeat ISIS in Iraq. But in Syria? Not for free, not now. In Syria, Trump should let ISIS be Assad’s, Iran’s, Hezbollah’s and Russia’s headache — the same way we encouraged the mujahedeen fighters to bleed Russia in Afghanistan.

(By Thomas L. Friedman)
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/12/opin ... .html?_r=0

Friedman believes that Syria, Iran and Russia are enemies of American Normies, because Israel does not like these countries.

That is the reason why we have millions of refugees from Syria, and why ISIS cannot be defeated.

Trump will do what his masters eventually force him to do.

And yes, there will be even more refugees from Syria, and USA will have to take these refugees.

WASHINGTON — Ivanka Trump, juggling dual roles of White House adviser and daughter of the president, said in an interview aired on Wednesday that the United States might need to admit more refugees from Syria, a pointed public departure from one of her father’s bedrock populist positions.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/26/us/p ... risis.html

Israel will remain the only functioning state in the region, all neigbour countries will be destroyed, most inhabitants of these countries will be moved to the Western countries.

It seems that radical Jews got enough influence to push for the "Greater-Israel-Agenda".

Ken O'Keefe believes that American Normies cannot be stampeded into a major war in Syria. I am very pessimistic about this. Now, after Trump was elected, his supporters will just blindly support all his moves, because these imbeciles believe that Trump is really an independent player who cares about heir interests and who plays "4-D-chess".
Last edited by ArtAllm on 01 May 2017 17:01, edited 3 times in total.
ArtAllm wrote:
Israel will remain the only functioning state in the region, all neigbour countries will be destroyed, the inhabitants of these countries will be moved to the Western countries, because there are radical Jews who push the "Greater-Israel-Agenda".

Hmmm this sounds pretty damn good if true I hope this gets pulled off, and if not true the tribe should make it true.
skinster wrote:That's the plan, Oxy. I'm surprised you didn't know.

I'm not surprised you support it (as all neo-nazis would)

ISIS and Israel* sitting in a tree... :D

*Saudi Arabia too

Since when is imperial ambition exclusively a Nazi ideology?
skinster wrote:Since...I don't know, maybe you can ask someone who made that claim.

You called me a Neo Nazi for supporting territorial expansion of Israel, and thus you implied that expanding borders and sphere of influence is only exclusively a Nazi idea.
skinster wrote:It's a nazi idea, I agree, but of course not just nazis do it, because...read the last few posts you fucking idiot. :D

Brain Dead Mugal barbarian what on earth are you rambling about?
I say: Israel commits lebenstraum
You say: Cool!
I say: Of course neo-nazis (like you) would support it
You say: But it's not just the Nazis who did it!!!
I say: I know, because (read my first sentence)
You say: Why am I such a fucking idiot?
I say: I don't know, maybe it was because of how and where you were raised...
skinster wrote:I say: Israel commits lebenstraum
You say: Cool!
I say: Of course neo-nazis (like you) would support it
You say: But it's not just the Nazis who did it!!!
I say: I know, because (read my first sentence)
You say: Why am I such a fucking idiot?
I say: I don't know, maybe it was because of how and where you were raised...

Please explain to me what you mean by lebenstraum, and how it is different then regular imperialism?
Plus I do not recall you using this term.
Your head needs examination if you think you make any sense.
ArtAllm wrote:Bingo!

Trump is just a braggadocios buffoon, a spineless puppet who will do what his masters tell him to do.

And his masters believe that ISIS is good for Israel, and (what a cohen-cidence!), ISIS never attacked Israelis. And if they did it by mistake, they immediately apologised.

Friedman believes that Syria, Iran and Russia are enemies of American Normies, because Israel does not like these countries.

That is the reason why we have millions of refugees from Syria, and why ISIS cannot be defeated.

Trump will do what his masters eventually force him to do.

And yes, there will be even more refugees from Syria, and USA will have to take these refugees.

Israel will remain the only functioning state in the region, all neigbour countries will be destroyed, most inhabitants of these countries will be moved to the Western countries.

It seems that radical Jews got enough influence to push for the "Greater-Israel-Agenda".

Ken O'Keefe believes that American Normies cannot be stampeded into a major war in Syria. I am very pessimistic about this. Now, after Trump was elected, his supporters will just blindly support all his moves, because these imbeciles believe that Trump is really an independent player who cares about heir interests and who plays "4-D-chess".

What you and many others do not understand is that God Almighty is the puppet master and He has a plan for Israel that no man or world government can prevent. Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.

Praise the Lord.
HalleluYah
Fuck off with the "god has plans", bullshit!

That's as worthwhile an argument as me telling you the colour of my shit I took this morning, and not nearly as informative. :lol:

Fuck god
Jesus screws goats
Godstud wrote:Fuck off with the "god has plans", bullshit!

That's as worthwhile an argument as me telling you the colour of my shit I took this morning, and not nearly as informative. :lol:

Fuck god
Jesus screws goats

But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

(Matthew 12:36-37 KJV)
Hindsite wrote:What you and many others do not understand is that God Almighty is the puppet master and He has a plan for Israel that no man or world government can prevent. Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.

Praise the Lord.
HalleluYah

Do you mean we have to serve the "chosen people", and just close an eye on all crimes, committed because of some silly religious dogmas, like "promised land"?
ArtAllm wrote:Do you mean we have to serve the "chosen people", and just close an eye on all crimes, committed because of some silly religious dogmas, like "promised land"?

Of course not. However, there is such a thing as reasonable responses when keeping in mind the plan of God for Israel.
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.

Praise the Lord.
HalleluYah
Yeah, sure. The bible means whatever you want it to mean, according to Hindsite. It's a fuckjing trumped up comic book with stupid obsolete rules, like not eating pork, or wearing cotton/polyester blends. Your god can't judge me because I don't believe in that idiotic, and childish, fairytale.

ISIS isn't going away until they are rooted out and killed. They hide among the populace because they have guns and will kill people who won't "help them". They aren't being sheltered... they are using the local populations, the ones that are left, as human shields. Bombs will only make more terrorists, and Ter is absolutely WRONG about them not being able to "meet" in an age of instant communication and Skype.

Well one for example is that black people have da[…]

Yesterday, 25 April, on the day of Italy’s liberat[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Whatever he is as leader of Azerbaijan, he is righ[…]

A lot of Russians vacationing in Mexico. I have[…]