Trump: Bomb the hell out of ISIS - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the nations of the Middle East.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
Hindsite wrote:If it were up to me that war would have ended early and quickly in victory for the USA by dropping a few atomic or nuclear bombs on North Vietnam. that would be the humane Christian way to do it.
Right because Jesus was all about the nukes. :roll: Holy fuck, if there was ever evidence that you are not a Christian, this is it! I will never take you seriously, again, regarding your "faith".

Dropping a nuke, where exactly? Saigon? Ho Chi Minh City? There's a reason idiots aren't in charge of nuclear weapons. This one great example.

I am glad we had sane leaders at that time.
Godstud wrote:Right because Jesus was all about the nukes. :roll: Holy fuck, if there was ever evidence that you are not a Christian, this is it! I will never take you seriously, again, regarding your "faith".

Dropping a nuke, where exactly? Saigon? Ho Chi Minh City? There's a reason idiots aren't in charge of nuclear weapons. This one great example.

I am glad we had sane leaders at that time.

The leaders may have been sane, but it was immoral to get us involved in a war that they were not prepared to do what it takes to win. Rather they sacrificed the lives of many Americans for their political gains. That was definitely immoral and not the Christian thing to do. When Jesus returns he will destroy the evil doers with the brightness of His coming. That is what I call NUKING them.
By the blast of God they perish, and by the breath of his nostrils are they consumed. (Job 4:9)

Praise the Lord.
HalleluYah
Hindsite wrote:If it were up to me that war would have ended early and quickly in victory for the USA by dropping a few atomic or nuclear bombs on North Vietnam. that would be the humane Christian way to do it.

Well then, we should all thank our lucky stars that it was not up to you at the time. How is it humane and Christian to kill people with heavy weapons? Did God sponsor these instruments of war in his heavenly commercials? Ohhhh wait, he did not film any, my bad! :lol:

Praise the Lord.
HalleluYah

Yes, praise the Lord that you were never in charge of US military strategy. Huzzah! :up: :rockon:
MistyTiger wrote:Well then, we should all thank our lucky stars that it was not up to you at the time. How is it humane and Christian to kill people with heavy weapons? Did God sponsor these instruments of war in his heavenly commercials? Ohhhh wait, he did not film any, my bad! :lol:

God provided the knowledge to America to make the Atomic bomb. He certainly had some end time purpose for it.

“And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.”
(Zechariah 14:12 KJV)

Praise the Lord.
HalleluYah
Suntzu wrote:You mean, like children? :eh:

I mean, like the wicked parents.
And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not... Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts." (Revelation 9:20-21)

Praise the Lord.
HalleluYah
Hindsite wrote:God provided the knowledge to America to make the Atomic bomb. He certainly had some end time purpose for it.

“And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.”

Praise the Lord.
HalleluYah

You realize that we used the A-bomb on the Japanese and not the Nazis, right? I mean we still got them pretty good with fire bombs, but the Jews had nothing to do with the A-bomb being dropped.
LV-GUCCI-PRADA-FLEX wrote:You realize that we used the A-bomb on the Japanese and not the Nazis, right? I mean we still got them pretty good with fire bombs, but the Jews had nothing to do with the A-bomb being dropped.

You don't seem to understand. That was what Christians call an end time prophecy.

Praise the Lord.
HalleluYah
I hope your time ends because you make all Christians look like war-mongering, genocidal maniacs. POE.

There is not End Time Prophecy. If you want an end, do it, but don't try to take the world with you.
Hindsite wrote:God provided the knowledge to America to make the Atomic bomb. He certainly had some end time purpose for it.

Praise the Lord.
HalleluYah

If God is soooo great, why does he let humans create monstrous machines to destroy other creatures that he created? Is everyone that is destroyed, an enemy of Jerusalem? I would say no.

And the KJV is not the original version of the Bible. The Torah is a bit more genuine.

Allowing his creation to be destroyed because of greed and thirst for power is insane. Why would a lover of man do such a thing? :?:
This looks interesting:

MIT Expert, Fmr DoD Science Advisor Release Damning Report: “Syrian Gas Attack Was Staged”
A leading weapons academic, and one of the foremost experts in the field, has come forward in a series of reports noting his opposition to the official story in regards to the Khan Sheikhoun nerve agent attack in Syria. According to the expert, the Syrian gas attack was staged.

Postol isn’t your run-of-the-mill adjunct professor. He’s arguably the leading expert in the field of missile fired chemical weapons.

Theodore Postol, a professor emeritus at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), issued a series of three reports in response to the White House’s finding that Syrian President Bashar Al-Assad perpetrated the attack on 4 April, reported the International Business Times on Monday.
“In fact, a main piece of evidence that is cited in the document point to an attack that was executed by individuals on the ground, not from an aircraft, on the morning of 4 April.

“This conclusion is based on an assumption made by the White House when it cited the source of the sarin release and the photographs of that source. My own assessment is that the source was very likely tampered with or staged, so no serious conclusion could be made from the photographs cited by the White House.”

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/mit-ex ... as-staged/
MistyTiger wrote:If God is soooo great, why does he let humans create monstrous machines to destroy other creatures that he created? Is everyone that is destroyed, an enemy of Jerusalem? I would say no.

And the KJV is not the original version of the Bible. The Torah is a bit more genuine.

Allowing his creation to be destroyed because of greed and thirst for power is insane. Why would a lover of man do such a thing? :?:

I can only guess. I suppose God does what he does to perform some purpose to fulfill His ultimate will.

Who Can Know the Mind of God?

Hindsite wrote:Who Can Know the Mind of God?
Not you, that's for fucking sure!

Why do you think everything is "God's will?"? If God exercised his will, he'd be removing man's free will. That contradicts the claim that he gave man free will. :knife:
Godstud wrote:Not you, that's for fucking sure!

Why do you think everything is "God's will?"? If God exercised his will, he'd be removing man's free will. That contradicts the claim that he gave man free will. :knife:

Not really. Why can't God allow man to have free will and at the same time use man to perform His will? I see nothing contradictory about that idea.
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.

Praise the Lord.
HalleluYah
Not to derail this thread, but if god is "using man", then that goes against free will.

Regardless, what you said is complete bullshit, and has nothing to do with this topic. As usual.
Godstud wrote:Not to derail this thread, but if god is "using man", then that goes against free will.

Regardless, what you said is complete bullshit, and has nothing to do with this topic. As usual.

Not really. Trump gave the military the free will to bomb the hell out of ISIS, which also is God "using man" to combat the forces of the Devil.

Praise the Lord.
HalleluYah
"Bombing the hell out of ISIS" hasn't worked for over 3 years. The US, Russian and Syria have been doing that.

In what stupid world do you live, where you think that something that fails constantly(and continually) is going to suddenly start working simply because your false god Trump does it? It's fucking brain dead! :moron:

Godstud wrote:"Bombing the hell out of ISIS" hasn't worked for over 3 years. The US, Russian and Syria have been doing that.

In what stupid world do you live, where you think that something that fails constantly(and continually) is going to suddenly start working simply because your false god Trump does it? It's fucking brain dead!]

What you overlook is that Donald Trump is the Trump of God, sounding the warning of the last days to the nations.

Praise the Lord.
HalleluYah
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Interesting: https://jackrasmus.com/2024/04/23/u[…]

I am not the one who never shows his credentials […]

As a Latino, I am always very careful about crossi[…]

Here are some of the the latest reports of student[…]