Trump: Bomb the hell out of ISIS - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the nations of the Middle East.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
Here. Just for you... :moron:

The Mother of All Bombs: How badly did it hurt IS in Afghanistan?
A large number of IS militants were killed by the MOAB, but it is hard to know how many. The Achin district governor, Ismail Shinwary, says at least 90.
Either way, the battle against IS continues.
"Daesh hasn't gone anywhere; there are hundreds of caves like the one the Americans bombed," the officer says, adding that strikes have continued since the bomb was dropped. "They can't get rid of them like this."

However, there was anxiety. One man, Khaled, said local people were pawns in a US game.
"[Dropping the bomb] was a trick to show the world that their mission was going well. But this wasn't the type of bomb they showed in the media. The bomb did nothing."
"Will IS come back?" I asked.
"Yes, as soon as the government leaves, the locals won't be able to fight them. If the government makes permanent bases in the area and helps us, then we will be happy," he answered.

The drive to the impact site with Haji Beag and his unit was a short one. American planes were still flying above us, targeting the next valley a kilometre away. The mountainous terrain was hard on our four-wheel drive and as we approached the site a rocket landed 200m in front of us.
No one was hurt, but it made Haji Beag cautious, and we weren't allowed to set foot on the impact site.
But we could see it, and it was unremarkable. There was no big crater. Trees had been burnt and a few rooms had been flattened. Not far from it, houses still stood and there were green trees around.
As we left the valley, the bombardment continued. It seemed clear that the bomb that was dropped on 13 April had not come close to delivering a knock-out blow to IS militants entrenched in the area, and the locals certainly expect more conflict ahead.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-39705128
Godstud wrote:Here. Just for you... :moron:

The Mother of All Bombs: How badly did it hurt IS in Afghanistan?
A large number of IS militants were killed by the MOAB, but it is hard to know how many. The Achin district governor, Ismail Shinwary, says at least 90.
Either way, the battle against IS continues.
"Daesh hasn't gone anywhere; there are hundreds of caves like the one the Americans bombed," the officer says, adding that strikes have continued since the bomb was dropped. "They can't get rid of them like this."

However, there was anxiety. One man, Khaled, said local people were pawns in a US game.
"[Dropping the bomb] was a trick to show the world that their mission was going well. But this wasn't the type of bomb they showed in the media. The bomb did nothing."
"Will IS come back?" I asked.
"Yes, as soon as the government leaves, the locals won't be able to fight them. If the government makes permanent bases in the area and helps us, then we will be happy," he answered.

The drive to the impact site with Haji Beag and his unit was a short one. American planes were still flying above us, targeting the next valley a kilometre away. The mountainous terrain was hard on our four-wheel drive and as we approached the site a rocket landed 200m in front of us.
No one was hurt, but it made Haji Beag cautious, and we weren't allowed to set foot on the impact site.
But we could see it, and it was unremarkable. There was no big crater. Trees had been burnt and a few rooms had been flattened. Not far from it, houses still stood and there were green trees around.
As we left the valley, the bombardment continued. It seemed clear that the bomb that was dropped on 13 April had not come close to delivering a knock-out blow to IS militants entrenched in the area, and the locals certainly expect more conflict ahead.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-39705128

You are clueless, one bomb does not end a conflict but it sends a message that it is one of many more. They will know they are not safe anywhere, and that when it comes it will be as though Allah himself came down and snuffed the life out of you.
Islamic state is on the run, once Trump and Putin took gloves off their days were numbered. But lefty bleeding heart self haters will never understand this.
Retarded brain-dead conservatives, with their heads planted firmly up their asses, think bombs are the answer to everything.

I proved you wrong. You lied, blatantly about ISIS on it's "heels" after one bomb strike. :lol:

I'm sorry the facts demonstrate that bombs don't generally fix problems.
Bombs did a great job in Vietnam against the Ho Chi Minh Trail, didn't they? American used lots of bombs, to minimal effect. They LOST.

Bombs don't work when facing guerillas fighting asymmetrical warfare, and tactics.

The only way to win is to put boots on the ground and to take and hold ground. Wars aren't won by planes and bombs. Even in Iraq they had to actually invade for it to be effective.
American war history is crap because their leaders are crap. And two-faced.

SA is the centre of Islamist terrorist financing, but Trump won't invade because he's got businesses interests there, exempts Iraq from the travel ban no doubt for the same reason even though it's the current HQ of ISIS (Syria is a sideshow, they mostly just cross the border, raid, and then run back to Iraq.)

We can go all the way back to the #1 scum of them all. HITLER. From the 1930s, even under FDR, TRADING with the Nazi filth. No sanctions when Hitler was breaching the Versailles Treaty. Taking Nazi gold. Blocking Holocaust victims and other Jews fleeing them!

And afterwards RECRUITING the Nazi filth, like the Butcher of Lyon, old Barbie. Remember him?

Don't talk tough about war or principles on behalf of the US, you're leaders are two-faced rats that only care about themselves, trade (for their donors) and lining their pockets (Trump pocketed from that missile strike, remember that exposure?).
The following is my personal view on the bombing question, purely based on my precious feelings, not supported by any study or analysis:

Bombing those shmucks is a really, really good thing.
Think about it: no terrorist can go for a ride in a car knowing for sure he will arrive in one organic piece.
No terrorist can go to sleep counting on ever waking up.
The bad guys cannot even meet in a group because for sure it will attract hellfire missiles on the congregation.
During military operations, bombs will be dropped on them like manna from heaven. This is not good for moral.

And we can look at it from another view point:
Bombing is good for everybody
- for the supplier of the bombs obviously
- for the POTUS : good PR
- for the Army : further employment opportunities
- for the terrorists : because according to some, bombing them works as a recruiting tool
- for the non-terrorists : because every terrorist killed is a plus for society
and so on and so on
The bad guys cannot even meet in a group because for sure it will attract hellfire missiles on the congregation

They don't need to they use the internet remember. I imagine many of the so called 'meetings' in person is black information to trick the US & Russia to wasting bombs on them, like pick a house full of civilians so that NGOs then rightly condemn innocent civilians dying.
redcarpet wrote:They don't need to they use the internet remember. I imagine many of the so called 'meetings' in person is black information to trick the US & Russia to wasting bombs on them, like pick a house full of civilians so that NGOs then rightly condemn innocent civilians dying.

They are like cockroaches hiding in their cracks and afraid to come out into the light now. Their Allah, who has no son, is not going to be able to help them get out of those holes. All we have to do now is squirt roach killer down in those holes to wipe them out. Ha, ha.

Praise the Lord,
HalleluYah
Hindsite wrote:They are like cockroaches hiding in their cracks and afraid to come out into the light now. Their Allah, who has no son, is not going to be able to help them get out of those holes. All we have to do now is squirt roach killer down in those holes to wipe them out. Ha, ha.

It's a major conclusion by US intelligence they are not afraid, those that do fail the training. Se you're talking shit about what you don't know about. Islamists aren't 'cowards' in the literal sense. They need fighters, okay? They're vetted.
redcarpet wrote:It's a major conclusion by US intelligence they are not afraid, those that do fail the training. Se you're talking shit about what you don't know about. Islamists aren't 'cowards' in the literal sense. They need fighters, okay? They're vetted.

If they were not afraid they would not hide their faces or hide out in tunnels. They have been radicalized with Islamic propaganda to the point that they do not know what bravery is all about. They are cowards in my book.
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.

Praise the Lord.
HalleluYah
They have been radicalized with Islamic propaganda

That's garbage too. They are radicalised by policies and what happens personally to them in their lives. The propaganda just reinforces the conclusions they drew before signing up.

Do you know ANYTHING about Islamic fundamentalist groups? Or do you just watch Fox News?
redcarpet wrote:That's garbage too. They are radicalised by policies and what happens personally to them in their lives. The propaganda just reinforces the conclusions they drew before signing up.

Do you know ANYTHING about Islamic fundamentalist groups? Or do you just watch Fox News?

I get most of my information from study of the Holy Bible and watching FOX News.

Praise the Lord.
HalleluYah
Neither are informative about Islamic Fundamentalism. There are books out there on them, such as about ISIS, no doubt you've not read them.

Perhaps you ought to?

It's either fantasy or reality, which do you prefer?
redcarpet wrote:Neither are informative about Islamic Fundamentalism. There are books out there on them, such as about ISIS, no doubt you've not read them.

Perhaps you ought to?

No, I don't need to read any books about ISIS. I know all I need to know about them already. As Trump and Sanders say, "ISIS must be destroyed."

Trump and Sanders Say ISIS Must Be Destroyed

http://www.telesurtv.net/english/news/A ... -0021.html
redcarpet wrote:Neither are informative about Islamic Fundamentalism. There are books out there on them, such as about ISIS, no doubt you've not read them.

Perhaps you ought to?

He seems to be one of those types who does not read, aside from the Bible and maybe some guy magazines. Is that reading though? I would call it cherry-picking. Most who read the Bible, only read certain chapters over and over again. They will not read it from cover to cover like regular books with logical chapters.

If he thinks bombing ISIS is the easy fix, then that is his problem. People like him do not realize that there are thousands more to replace the dead terrorists.
MistyTiger wrote:He seems to be one of those types who does not read, aside from the Bible and maybe some guy magazines. Is that reading though? I would call it cherry-picking. Most who read the Bible, only read certain chapters over and over again. They will not read it from cover to cover like regular books with logical chapters.

If he thinks bombing ISIS is the easy fix, then that is his problem. People like him do not realize that there are thousands more to replace the dead terrorists.

I just don't delve into propaganda sources as do most of you liberal types. I don't subscribe to Playboy anymore either, although I do have a wallpaper on my computer of the sexiest naked blonde with big boobs that I ever saw in Playboy. I take a look at her once in awhile for inspiration from God's wonderful creation for man.

Praise the Lord.
HalleluYah
@Hindsite You've used Breitbart, and Infowars, as a source, before. Don't talk about liberals using propaganda sources, after doing that. It's really dishonest.

Yeah, us "liberal types"(in your silly words) use propaganda sources like The Washington Post, NY Times, The Wall Street Journal, The Economist, The New Yorker, The Atlantic, BBC News, CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, Reuters, etc. You know... real news agencies.

I am not saying there isn't liberal media out there.. TYT for instances, and Huffington Post, but they do try to use actual facts, and have real journalists, not simply mouthpieces who spout opinion, a la Alex Jones, Hannity, O'Reilly, Tomi, etc.
Godstud wrote:@Hindsite You've used Breitbart, and Infowars, as a source, before. Don't talk about liberals using propaganda sources, after doing that. It's really dishonest.

Yeah, us "liberal types"(in your silly words) use propaganda sources like The Washington Post, NY Times, The Wall Street Journal, The Economist, The New Yorker, The Atlantic, BBC News, CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, Reuters, etc. You know... real news agencies.

I am not saying there isn't liberal media out there.. TYT for instances, and Huffington Post, but they do try to use actual facts, and have real journalists, not simply mouthpieces who spout opinion, a la Alex Jones, Hannity, O'Reilly, Tomi, etc.

Breitbart and Infowars are not even close to my main source of information. I use CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, C-SPAN. and FOX for most of my information. Hannity and Judge Pirro are the best in my opinion. I see nothing dishonest about that. So I think we should bomb the hell out of ISIS.
Again, please demonstrate how 3 years of bombing has been successful in killing ISIS.

Simply put, you can't. ISIS is still there. Don't you think it might be time for a different tactic to get rid of ISIS, by attacking the source: US Foreign Policy? US did, after all, create ISIS.

@FiveofSwords On e again, you fail to provide[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I'm just free flowing thought here: I'm trying t[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

…. the left puts on the gas pedal and the right […]

@QatzelOk DeSantis got rid of a book showing chi[…]