Middle East: the criminal policy of American globalism - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the nations of the Middle East.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
The US fight against international terrorism is no more than a Fig leaf covering the shame of their vile, provocative imperialist policy in the Middle East. The missile attacks on the "Shairat" airbasein the Syrian province of Homs on the night of April 7 from ships in the Mediterranean Sea clearly showed this.After US under false pretenses launched 59 missiles "Tomahawk", Islamic militants began an offensive in Homs.
It is clear that the Islamists attacks against the civil aircraft of the Russian Federation, attacks the Israeli military on Syrian territory may be committed on the direct orders of the White house, the Pentagon and U.S. intelligence.
The increased American robbery in Syria finally shatters the illusion of any sane U.S. policy and NATO under President Trump, whichupon some Russian politicians set hopes. It is obvious that trumpism is reactionary neo-conservative ideology and practice under the policy of "divide and conquer", focusing on the promotion of protectionism and nationalism.This ideology and practice is part of the imperialist policy of globalization, the depravity of which lies in the reformation of national sovereignty to the American standard of oligarchic capitalism.
No doubt that Trump after his rise to power, intends to continue the criminal policy of American globalism with even greater zeal than the previous democratic administration.
The middle east's biggest problem is backwards forms of Islam, although US involvement there is perhaps difficult to understand.

I've read (most of) the Qur'an and liked it, but there's a passage which says to follow only the Qur'an. Many traditions not only follow the Qur'an, they also follow extreme hadiths that might say things like "read the Qur'an backwards if you're confused and apply it in reverse order". And since the parts about killing infidels come later, they can say that no matter what problem you're having (or got yourself into) you can fix it by killing infidels.

So when I saw "backwards Islam" I am ironically being literal, many populations literally read the Qur'an backwards and apply it as such. So this isn't a figurative form of backwardness, it's literally reading the thing backwards and then making it primarily about killing people.

Liberals and centrists even feel comfortable just[…]

UK study finds young adults taking longer to find […]

He's a parasite

The Truth Social platform seems to have very littl[…]

Yes I was using the word fun, loosely , ironicall[…]