In Saudi visit, Trump offers contradictions from campaign - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the nations of the Middle East.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
@Finfinder
Don't want an abortion? Don't get one.
Don't want to use drugs? Don't smoke pot.
Don't like guns? Don't get one.
Don't like sex? Don't do it.
Don't like gay people? Don't kiss a guy.

Don't like your rights taken away?
Don't take away someone else's
MememyselfandIJK wrote:@Finfinder

If Hillary is not in jail, you can vote for her next time.
CNN wrote:On Sunday night, a senior White House official said Trump's decision to say "Islamic extremism" instead of "Islamist extremism" as written in his prepared remarks was not intentional but the product of exhaustion brought on by the rigorous travel schedule.

"Just an exhausted guy," the senior White House official said.
According to the White House, the 70-year-old President hadn't gotten much sleep. He edited the speech with his aides during the 14-hour journey from Washington, White House press secretary Sean Spicer said, and spent the remainder of the flight reading newspapers, an aide said.

:lol:

After one day the White House has to announce that Trump is, "exhausted."

Good thing we didn't go with a, "low energy," candidate.
Trump is an opportunist, but not one that considers his opportunities with deep thought. I am disgusted with his, and the leaders of the West, in the way they endorse the Saudis. Trump poses with a Saudi sword for a photo-op, two weeks after an atheist was beheaded at the authority of the jovial princes around the US president. What is the difference between that beheading and ones carried out by ISIS? My guess is a 350 billion dollar US-Saudi arms deal. I could almost forgive Trump if it was only about money, but to do business the 911 hijackers is the ultimate capitulation.
Finfinder wrote:By that methodology you support murdering unborn children. Must upset you? ....or not.

Not at all, because I don't consider the unborn to be children until the 3rd trimester.

Oh btw, congratulations on ending net neutrality, guys. The GOP had been gunning for that one for nearly a decade. Nice "win".
Citizen J wrote:Not at all, because I don't consider the unborn to be children until the 3rd trimester.

Oh btw, congratulations on ending net neutrality, guys. The GOP had been gunning for that one for nearly a decade. Nice "win".

Google images of a child in the 2nd trimester, tell me that does not look like a person. Congratulations you give more rights to undocumented illegal aliens than you give to the unborn.
Igor Antunov wrote:Creating American jobs is a contradiction? I thought his policy was America first?

He publicly said that he wanted to make America better. But since he's been in office, his policy seems to be, "I got to cover up my ass, ban illegal immigrants, and be very nice to May." He does not deserve the credit for creating American jobs. The US economy has been doing better since last year and he was not responsible for that. :p
Finfinder wrote:Google images of a child in the 2nd trimester, tell me that does not look like a person. Congratulations you give more rights to undocumented illegal aliens than you give to the unborn.
Yes, I do give adult humans more rights than the unborn. And you do too. I certainly hope you don't want children voting, or drinking, or driving, or holding public office.... You already support age based rights restrictions.
And BTW, your idea of giving rights based on "google images" is as arbitrary as my own. Neither one of us can say the other is any more right or wrong. So your criticism, being based on an equally arbitrary standard, is irrational.
Citizen J wrote:Yes, I do give adult humans more rights than the unborn. And you do too. I certainly hope you don't want children voting, or drinking, or driving, or holding public office.... You already support age based rights restrictions.
And BTW, your idea of giving rights based on "google images" is as arbitrary as my own. Neither one of us can say the other is any more right or wrong. So your criticism, being based on an equally arbitrary standard, is irrational.

I asked a question that you were not so eloquent in dodging.
MememyselfandIJK wrote:@Finfinder

Holy shit! You read my mind! :lol:

None of what you said implies it is legal to haras[…]

That was weird

No, it won't. Only the Democrats will be hurt by […]

No. There is nothing arbitrary about whether peop[…]