Trump “strengthens the hand of hard-liners within Iran” - Page 6 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the nations of the Middle East.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
@Hong Wu

China's government seems even more on board with the idea of spreading propaganda of Trump's incompetence. It's proof that America is nothing and that China is superior to America. China is the most out of everyone to push for an anti-Trump sentiment.

@Rich

None. Of. That. Is. Relevant. To. Anything.

No one here is talking about commies, no one here is talking about Nazis, no one here is talking about Mao. None of what you are saying is relevant, none of what you saying is anything other than just some rant or train of thought completely removed from what me and Hong Wu are talking about heck, even this topic in general. Mao hasn't even shown up in this thread until you brought it up.

So stop being irrelevant.
@Oxymandias,

I am going to be starting a separate thread here in the middle-east subforum entitled: "The American Shah of Persia: A Scenario." I have done some more research on Iran and feel prepared to debate the matter, I already have it all written out on word, so I will be posting it directly.

@FiveofSwords " black " Genetically[…]

That is interesting why do you think that is? It[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

You already have enough problems with reality. :[…]

Should schools have books on phrenology, astrolog[…]