Syriac Orthodox Church - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the nations of the Middle East.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
Russian President and Syriac Orthodox Patriarch of Antioch and All the East Discussed Current Situation in Syria

The Russian Orthodox Church is ready to provide Syria with humanitarian aid and assistance in the reconstruction of the country. This was announced a few days ago by Russian President Vladimir Putin during a meeting with the Syriac Orthodox Patriarch of Antioch and All the East John X.
Putin also stressed that the most important issue was the creation of conditions for the safe living of the Orthodox Christians, the return of refugees, the restoration of destroyed churches, infrastructure and houses.
Besides, the Russian leader noted that Russia would help representatives of other religious denominations, such as Muslims and Jews. He noted that some Jewish organizations from the U.S. had asked the Russian side for the restoration of Jewish shrines.
In his turn, Patriarch of Antioch and all the East John X thanked the Russian president for the fact that his country contributed to the stabilization of the current situation not only in Syria, but throughout the Middle East region.

Source? I think Iran only communicated the end […]

Yeah, I'm in Maine. I have met Jimjam, but haven'[…]

No, you can't make that call without seeing the ev[…]

The people in the Synagogue, at Charlottesville, […]