Another two airstrikes on civilians in Yemen by the Saudi coalition - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the nations of the Middle East.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
Suntzu wrote:I remember the USS Cole and the 17 dead American sailors. I don't think I would shed a tear if all the civilians in Yemen were dead. ;)

Congratulations you've been cucked!

Do you also remember that it was an Al Qaeda operation. The Saudis and Al Qaeda have fought together in the same battle against the Houthis. The Houthis have been the most effective fighters against Al Qaeda in Yemen.
Prosthetic Conscience wrote:Seems strange to include a tweet claiming silence from the UK media, when the other tweets all use, as their source, the UK media. I had heard about it - I can't remember if from the BBC (probably, since it was on the World news feed) or The Guardian.

They all posted the same article from The Independent. I think they were referring to the lack of 24/7 news on this story, like what we get about Syria or Russia.

Of course other MSM report on some things, sooner or later, if there's been enough of an outcry on social media. The war on Yemen has been severely and disgustingly under-reported, because our friends the head-chopping Saudis are the ones doing the killing - along with Britain and others - but I understand it's the worst humanitarian crisis of our time, the blockade on Yemen is starving its people, there are plenty of photos of Yemeni children that are basically skin and bones, on social media. It should be on the news every day.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

no. It's not. :O BUilding more homes for people […]

There were formidable defense lines in the Donbas[…]

World War II Day by Day

March 28, Thursday No separate peace deal with G[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Meanwhile, your opponents argue that everyone e[…]