Was Palestinian teenager’s ‘slap’ terrorism? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the nations of the Middle East.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.

Ahed Tamimi: Was Palestinian teenager’s ‘slap’ terrorism?
Teenage Palestinian activist Ahed Tamimi and her mother, Nariman, are due to go on trial, charged with security offences.
They were arrested after a video Nariman Tamimi filmed of her daughter slapping an Israeli soldier went viral.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-midd ... -terrorism
Yes, "mercy" is certainly the first word that comes to mind when one thinks of Israel. :lol:

Zionist Nationalist wrote:Its not terrorism but shouldnt be allowed of course she should be punished or else it will become a norm

You could say the same thing about soldiers beating the shit out of civilians, but it's clearly far too late for that.
Zionist Nationalist wrote:You could say the same thing about soldiers beating the shit out of civilians, but it's clearly far too late for that.

Really. A slap from a sixteen year old girl isn't exactly beating the shit out of anyone. lol
I haven't seen any members of the IDF end up in court for slapping a Palestinian civilian.
Basically it's one law for the oppressed and another for the oppressor. lol
No, it was not terrorism, as terrorism is aimed at civilians, and clearly this was not the case.

It was also in retaliation to force used by a soldier, so it was hardly unprovoked.

@Suntzu another false equivalency argument from the clueless faction.

Palestinian armed groups in Gaza do have a history[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

^ His lies are creative at least, I'll give him th[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

^ I shared the Sachs and Meirsheimer videos in her[…]

Hmmm, it the Ukraine aid package is all over mains[…]