"Jews are smartest race in the world and superior humans", Israeli Lawmaker claims - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the nations of the Middle East.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
Drlee wrote:This pretty much sums it up. It was the mostly meaningless hyperbole common to most politicians.

(Except Winston Churchill who was always right.)

Ordering the army to fire on striking Welsh miners? Trying to force the Dardanelles? Gallipoli? Being kicked out power in the 1945 general election before the war was even over due to him mental domestic policies and opposition to the formation of the NHS?
He also didn't exactly had good things to say about various group of people including Jews, Indians (both kind) etc, I like you Drlee but your Churchill fanboyism is disturbing. He was mostly flat out wrong in his rants.
Last edited by fuser on 22 Jun 2018 11:30, edited 1 time in total.
As an aside, one thing I do like about living in China is people are indeed intelligent. I also am thankful for my Lebanese, Austrian-Jewish, and German ancestors. I suppose if the shoe fits wear it.

In China if you bring up Jewish people, a likely response is 'Oh, Jewish people are really smart.'

Also once in Japan I fell in with some Tunisian guys, who also hung out with other Arabs. I told them my grandfather was Lebanese once, and one guy said 'no wonder you are so smart.'

Semites deserve their due. Asians likewise. What of Persians? They strike me as pretty bright. But I don't know for sure.

You know what could be behind it all though? Neandertal DNA mixing.

Or maybe not. But I kinda think it perhaps is so.
If we accept intelligence is more prone to peaceful coexistence, then I think it is very likely the least intelligent proto humans dominated. We killed off the superior thinkers.
Well this is the trouble with Israel, but it isn't a trouble that Europe should have any part of. If Israeli officials want to be making these types of provocative statements that is their choice but it will do them very little good.

The West should not be putting it's signature behind this type of rhetoric. If Israel wants to pursue insane policies then that is their choice. We should not feel obliged to support them.
AFIK, no one ethnic group or nationality is more intelligent than all others. I think Jewish culture values education and higher culture, and as a result, many Jewish people are high achievers, and should be welcomed.

Israelis, Americans, or anyone else, are free to think they are 'the master race' - but that doesn't make it fact.

I have friends who are Jewish, but I never hear them say anything like that - I guess that's because those people are intelligent. ;)
Paddy14 wrote:AFIK, no one ethnic group or nationality is more intelligent than all others. I think Jewish culture values education and higher culture, and as a result, many Jewish people are high achievers, and should be welcomed.

Israelis, Americans, or anyone else, are free to think they are 'the master race' - but that doesn't make it fact.

I have friends who are Jewish, but I never hear them say anything like that - I guess that's because those people are intelligent. ;)

One of the guys leading the charge on neuroscience, the relevance of IQ, and the heritability of IQ is Stephen Pinker. Steve Sailer pointed out how it is rather ironic that he is a wispy and borderline effete Jewish academic -- and this is probably the only reason that he is getting away with it.

He co-signed a paper that dealt specifically with the linking of Tay-Sachs disease and other neurological issues to the rapid evolution of Ashkenazi intelligence. Wikipedia has an article on this topic where you would find some good information.

I think the reason that your Jewish friends say nothing about this is because it tends to be a socially frowned on topic, and very few people are even willing to have the conversation. Moreover, what amount of people even talk about this stuff?
IQ is definitely associated with race. Jewish is not a race. But, on balance, Asians have higher IQs that whites for example. Whether that means anything is another thing altogether.
:lol: Keep telling yourself that, old-timer! :lol: What has skin colour got to do with nutrition? Are you just making a stupidly racist comment, as usual?

You clearly lack any kind reasonable education. It's sad to see this from Americans, when you live in such a rich country. Feel free to prove me wrong by posting something about diet and nutrition not affecting brain growth. I'll be happy to watch you make a fool out of yourself.

Facts... Your worst enemy!
Childhood nutrition has a longstanding effect on IQ
https://www.universityworldnews.com/pos ... 1133921198
Verv wrote:One of the guys leading the charge on neuroscience, the relevance of IQ, and the heritability of IQ is Stephen Pinker. Steve Sailer pointed out how it is rather ironic that he is a wispy and borderline effete Jewish academic -- and this is probably the only reason that he is getting away with it.

He co-signed a paper that dealt specifically with the linking of Tay-Sachs disease and other neurological issues to the rapid evolution of Ashkenazi intelligence. Wikipedia has an article on this topic where you would find some good information.

I think the reason that your Jewish friends say nothing about this is because it tends to be a socially frowned on topic, and very few people are even willing to have the conversation. Moreover, what amount of people even talk about this stuff?

I don't know much about this subject, but AFIK, intelligence doesn't depend only on passed down genes. Diet, environment, and socio-economic factors are equally important. So it is basically for cultural reasons that certain groups of people do well academically.

I think the reason my Jewish friends say nothing about this is because they are well-mannered people who live in a society (Australia or the UK) where saying 'we are the best' is something which does not make you friends. My dad has this saying "Self praise is no recommendation". :D

I found this interesting -

Highlighting the insights of Kurt Lewin more than 70 years after his work, the researchers found that socioeconomic background had a major impact on genetic influences on intelligence: More specifically, when twins were reared in high socioeconomic status environments, genes accounted for approximately 72% of variance in intelligence scores between twins. When reared in low socioeconomic status environments, genes accounted for only about 8% of variance in intelligence within the twin pairs.

The reason for this change in genetic influence based on socioeconomic context? Well, the researchers reasoned that high socioeconomic status environments are enriching, and provide people with the intellectual stimulation necessary to unlock their genetic potential. Low socioeconomic status environments, in contrast, are impoverished, and lack the necessary stimuli to unlock a person's genetic potential. Just like Lewin predicted, the situation shifts how much influence a person's genes have on behavior!
https://www.psychologytoday.com/au/blog/under-the-influence/201204/intelligence-is-not-just-genetic

I would bet you have very strong feelings about DE[…]

@Rugoz A compromise with Putin is impossibl[…]

@KurtFF8 Litwin wages a psyops war here but we […]

[usermention=41202] @late[/usermention] The[…]