White Helmets - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the nations of the Middle East.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
By John Steed
I really liked Roger Waters (Pink Floyd) speaking up about the White Helmets and their supposed peacekeeping in Syria. All you Russian propaganda critics, what do you think about this native Brit’s opinion? The White Helmets have already shown themselves up with their fake chemical attack in Douma and now we see that US Navy destroyer USS Ross with its 28 Tomahawks entering the Mediterranean. When it gets to Syria – it’s hard to imagine another reason behind its visit – we’ll see again that Syrian government forces have ‘used chemical weapons’. Isn’t it about time the White Helmets spent more money on a good script writer?
By skinster
Roger Waters is cool. 8)

People who were interested about the war on Syria stopped paying the attention to it after the Syrian Army and its allies began to win against the various countries/armies making war upon the country.

There's some updates in the long thread on the topic but mainly from me now that liberals lost that war. I'm sure they'll pop back up after the White Helmets attack Syrians with chemical weapons in Idlib.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

We're getting some shocking claims coming through.[…]

Most of us non- white men have found a different […]

we ought to have maintained a bit more 'racial hy[…]

@Unthinking Majority Canada goes beyond just t[…]