All Sorts of US Sanctions Already Imposed on Iran: Spokesman - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the nations of the Middle East.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
Ter wrote:I never stated that. I said Iran is threatening other countries.

OK then. Citation needed that Iran is threatening Israel, KSA, Yemen and USA.

Citation needed (You see I can also do that :) )

Are you suggesting there's more Jews inside of Israel than out? :lol:

It is in the news, there is no need to provide citations.

No it's not in the news. If you are claiming Hezbollah or "Iranian operatives" were bombed by Israel in Iraq over the weekend, prove it. Otherwise, we have more Zionist fantasies on display here.

That is an utter rubbish claim.

Actually, no it's not. Israel is ruling the entirety of Palestine, occupying the West Bank and East Jerusalem and occupying and blockading Gaza, an area they've turned into a concentration camp. In the entirety of this land, the majority are not Jewish. You should read more.
skinster wrote:K then. Citation needed that Iran is threatening Israel, KSA, Yemen and USA.

Read the news from a non-Arab, non-Iranian source and you will see.
The threats are almost daily.

skinster wrote:Are you suggesting there's more Jews inside of Israel than out? :lol:

Are you suggesting that all the Jews who do not live in Israel are against the Jewish Homeland ?
Now you are just being silly :lol:

skinster wrote:Actually, no it's not. Israel is ruling the entirety of Palestine

There is no such place as "Palestine".
There is the State of Israel, the Jewish Homeland, and then there are some disputed territories where lots of Arabs live.
Gaza used to belong to Egypt but they did not want to continue to be responsible for that place.
Israel withdrew from there in 2007 but the Arabs there are still not happy, they want to conquer the whole of the Jewish State lol.
The good news is that thousands of Arabs already left Gaza via the Egyptian border. It would be best if they all leave and take their troubles somewhere else. Syria looks like a good idea, the state of destruction there will make them feel at home right away.
Ter wrote:Read the news from a non-Arab, non-Iranian source and you will see.
The threats are almost daily.

So no evidence for the stuff you made up. I'd be lying if I said I was surprised.

Are you suggesting that all the Jews who do not live in Israel are against the Jewish Homeland ?
Now you are just being silly :lol:

That's what rabid Zionists believe, actually. Those who don't make aliya are not considered real Jews to them. I'm surprised this is news to you, or that given your own extremism, you refuse to go and squat there like other settlers.

But the fact of the matter is, most Jews live in the diaspora and not Israel, because most Jews are not Zionists.

There is no such place as "Palestine".

If that's the case, then there is no such thing as "Israel", or "'48", as it's known in some circles :D because The Balfour Agreement that gave Zionists Palestine explicitly refers to it as "Palestine". It also stated that the Palestinians would be given 45% of the land, but Zionists stole it all and are currently ruling the entirety of the land with apartheid/racist laws that discriminate against and oppress the natives of the land.

@Rich Not for the dead.

"The United States last week secretly shipped[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

We don't walk away from our allies says Genocide […]

@FiveofSwords Doesn't this 'ethnogenesis' mala[…]