[End game Afghanistan] It appears Kabul is now officially a fortress - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the nations of the Middle East.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
colliric wrote:
I'm going to say it.

This would not have happened as bad under Trump. He would kept to the original agreement, and not given the Taliban as much motivation to send a message and blitzkrieg.

It was because of Biden reneging on the withdrawal date and delaying it.

You're going to babble.

Trump would have left nearly all the people that worked for us behind.

The only other difference is that the Taliban would have started slaughtering people months ago..
Lol Biden nutcases are going to blame everything on Trump as usual.

Even when almost every single news organisation in the world, including CNN(lol!), is correctly blaming the Biden Administration.

Saigon 2.0 happened under Biden. Take it like a man, stop blaming the former president when this loss happened under the current Commander in Chief.

This is worse than the Vietnam defeat, worse than Benghazi, worse than Iran-Contra.
@colliric I don't think American partisan political parlor games, centered on bickering, are very relevant. You are the only one trying it, and noone is biting.

The American parlor game of partisan bickering is not really healthy or productive regardless of the times, it's a distraction.

I get that you are not American and don't really understand American politics.
Last edited by Crantag on 15 Aug 2021 20:34, edited 1 time in total.
Crantag wrote:@colliric I don't think American partisan political parlor gaves, centered on bickering, are very relevant. You are the only one trying it, and noone is biting.

The American parlor game of partisan bickering is not really healthy or productive regardless of the times, it's a distraction.

I get that you are not American and don't really understand American politics.

I think colliric is doing just fine. There is room for all opinions. Colliric's are as welcome as yours.
Juin wrote:I think colliric is doing just fine. There is room for all opinions. Colliric's are as welcome as yours.

Did I say anything inappropriate? No, I don't think I did.

What I was addressing was not his opinions, but his trying to play the American parlor game of partisan bickering (and it is relevant that he is not even American).

I didn't tell him that his dialogue was not welcome ('his opinions' is not what I'd call it).

His speech might be welcome, but it is no less pointless and noxious.

@FiveofSwords Also, don't get too hung up on g[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

This post was made on the 16th April two years ag[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

https://twitter.com/hermit_hwarang/status/1779130[…]

Iran is going to attack Israel

All foreign politics are an extension of domestic[…]