"I was wife number 2 in the King's Harem" - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the nations of the Middle East.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
"I was wife number 2 in the King's Harem"

A rare inside look into the family life of the Saudi royal family:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... Harem.html

She was provided with every luxury money could buy, yet trapped in a gilded cage. She desperately wanted to have children,
but every time she managed to get pregnant she was forced to have an abortion. Then one day, she was simply discarded and sent away.

I was wife No2 in the King's Harem, by Elizabeth Sanderson, DailyMail, 9 July 2006

Apparently Islam has more flexibility on abortion than Christianity. Iran issued a fatwa that abortion is okay as long as it's done before the baby is stirring around in there. Even ISIL forced women to have abortions.

video about more recent royal intrigues in the Saudi royal family
Women often lie when they divorce... happens often.

Abortion is according most muslim schollars until 40 days possible or 6 weeks in many US states is this rule. Most schollars say Israfil gives life after 40 days also science says the embryo has a heartbeat.

But I say abbortion is baby murder which should just be allowed by incest, abuse, rape and when the embryo has disabilities.

According Quran, you can marry a 2nd woman just if the first allows you... but I doubt in middle-east pay attention to the rules of Quran.

@FiveofSwords " chimpanzee " Having[…]

@Rancid They, the dogs, don't go crazy. They s[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

I have never been wacko at anything. I never thou[…]