May I recommend a book to all of you? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the nations of the Middle East.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
By CasX
"Michael Oren has taken a fresh and even-handed look at Israel's seminal Six Day War, utilizing recently declassified secret documents, interviews and painstaking research."
- Dr. Henry Kissinger

:eek: What the hell is Kissenger doing commenting on this book?
By ihavenoname
CasX wrote:"Michael Oren has taken a fresh and even-handed look at Israel's seminal Six Day War, utilizing recently declassified secret documents, interviews and painstaking research."
- Dr. Henry Kissinger

:eek: What the hell is Kissenger doing commenting on this book?

:?: Why not?
By Freedom
Left Wingers hate Dr.Kissinger for various reason mainly his support of Pinochet and just for of course being conservative. I'd like to see Kissinger debate with CasX talk about a walk over...Kissinger walking all over CasX that is...
Last edited by Freedom on 27 Sep 2003 13:27, edited 1 time in total.
By CasX
Tell me you aren't seriously showing any support for this murderous butcher...?

First you get all high and mighty about global freedom and then show support for a supporter of all things murderous and illegal?

Kissinger deserves no respect. Just look him up for a list of his crimes, which include war crimes from Asia to South America. From Pol Pot to Pinochet.

Please start another topic if you wish to reply (and quote this post). This isn't the topic for this discussion.
By Freedom
Well okay i guess...i dont think i ever expressed support for Kissinger...just saying why you lot hate him so much...
By Tovarish Spetsnaz
"Michael Oren has taken a fresh and even-handed look at Israel's seminal Six Day War, utilizing recently declassified secret documents, interviews and painstaking research."
- Dr. Henry Kissinger

EEK What the hell is Kissenger doing commenting on this book?

It because he loves even-heanded accounts...Its all about the truth...

Henry lovez da truth!!
By Nox
CasX wrote: :eek: What the hell is Kissenger doing commenting on this book?

Can you say the word: MONEY?

Nox
By Todd
I have thought about picking this book up, I probably will after this semester is over.

You should put the full quote I am of the o[…]

Muscovite’s Slaughter of Indigenous People in Alas[…]

Any of you going to buy the Trump bible he's prom[…]

No, it doesn't. The US also wants to see Hamas top[…]