Question about Israel. - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the nations of the Middle East.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
By Efrem Da King
:roll:

And you got that quote where? Just so you know I don't beleive its reliable.
By naked_turk
Efrem Da King wrote:And you got that quote where? Just so you know I don't beleive its reliable.

"~ Yitzhak Shamir, Israeli Prime Minister, Zionist terrorist, in an August 1943 article titled "Terror", written for Hazit, the journal of Lehi, the terrorist organization he belonged to."

I'll assume you missed that part of his post.
By MVictorP
Ofir wrote:How can you tell Israel is agressing the palestinians? I would like to know on what fact you'r establishing on?

Well, everything I see, read or hear on the subject are about Palestinians taking cover from Israeli tanks, the IDF displacing Palestinians for settlers then enforce curfews so the colons can walk the streets without suffering the natives, or the IDF destroying some houses for the afformentioned reason, or as retaliation for some misguided, dispossed (and often young) lunatic who blew himself out in Israel.

I heard about these too, don't worry.

You need to know some things. First the palestinians is taking good care for you to see in your television propaganda against Israel.

Oh, a Palestinian conspiracy, headed by Arafat on his cell phone, surrounded by IDF armour? Makes sense. It's a well known fact that illustrious, shrewed Palestinian buisnessmen owns half of Wall Street cotation firms, Newspaper consortiums, and have built a large part of what is today Hollywood.

I'll tell you what: What foch if it is the case?

These are legitimate buinessmen, who have the very right to finance what they find appropriate. This, my friend, may be ugly but that's the price of freedom.

(That was, by the way, sarcastic. Your commentary lies there on the floor, trampled to oblivion.)

Seconed Israel is a very small country and all of her power is focused in defending our small pice of land so we do not have power and time to defend ourselfs against of the world(, it's enough to defende ourselfs against of the palestinians) and we certainly dont have time to create propagenda against the palestinians- The world does'nt see that!

You guys have more tanks than the US. You have the Bomb. You have second best American stuff (a part of which you sold to the Chineses ;) ): is all this to counteract the few bearded guys with the Kalashnikovs? It sure does have no effect on those with the body bombs however -your cornerstone of hatred if I read you well.

(As for the propaganda point, please refer to the aformentionned sarcasm.)

We are not evil, we are survivers!!!!

At the start, yes, you surely were. Now, I regret to inform you that you are an occupation force, protected and covered by the USA. Future, which your country joepardize with brutal oppression, will soon see if you are still survivors, because your ennemies seems to think that they will die anyway. That the problem with despair.

I wish you well. Really.

:hmm:
By MVictorP
Joseph1 wrote:The Islam is talking about killing and death, I dont say all the arabs like that but at least many of them.

Its not just against Israel, Its against USA, Turkey, Europe and the people who believe in freedom.

You can see the situation in the world after 11.9.
The world dont see the red light.

USA and her allies are fighting against the terror in Iraq, but we- Israel, living in the reality of terror, day by day.

I don't know, Joeseph. There is, indeed, a ressurgent current of extremism in the Muslim religion.

However, there is a cause for that. Most Arab's everyday life sucks, because of oppression not only from the West and Israel, but also from their own rulers. And like in everycase in history, religious currents recycle this frustration, chanelling it with extremist conservatism.

Any religion can do that. I heard there is some nasty passages in the Torah too. St-Paul is also much debatable in the New Testament.

This kind of revolution is a social one, not a national one; you cannot put a flag on it. It's not by making war with conventionnal weapons that we will fight this kind of current; It's by given them something to lose. Remember that we do have much more to lose than them.

Here in Montréal, orthodox Jews and Muslims alike live side by side in harmony, like it should be.
By Joseph1
Here in Montréal, orthodox Jews and Muslims alike live side by side in harmony, like it should be.

I'm agree with you about this.
One day it will happen, I hope.
By naked_turk
Joseph1 wrote:I'm agree with you about this.
One day it will happen, I hope.

You can keep hoping, but if you want action, the first thing you need to do is kick that brutal government of yours out of power.

If you remember correctly, this is what the Arabs wanted all along, a multireligious secular state of Palestine, with Jews and Palestinians living side by side. But instead, the offer was rejected by the Zionists, the UN created "Israel," and then the Zionists drove out and murdered almost all of the natives. Afterwatds came the war of 1948, a war which was sopposed to destroy the illegal entity, and give a SECULAR, NON-RACIST state to the Jews, Christians, and Muslims of Palestine.
By MVictorP
naked_turk wrote:You can keep hoping, but if you want action, the first thing you need to do is kick that brutal government of yours out of power.

Don't forget Arafat, turk. To make peace, we must have tabula rasa, and that means out with Arafat and his grudges.

What the Palestinians need right now is a Ghandi.

I understood it well enough to point out it inclu[…]

Forced conversion is not cultural assimilation in[…]

One doesn't need to assume anything, everyone unde[…]

Repetition, meditation, and labor

Automation and, to some extent, AI, supposedly lib[…]