Israeli Terror State expands Land theft operation - Page 8 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the nations of the Middle East.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
By War Angel
And the Palestinians don't?

Nah, not really. They play a double game - to the West, they make themselves look miserable and vulnerable. To everyone else, they portray themselves to be as a callous, murdering psychos, who would stop at nothing to achieve their goals. They do all this parading when some big-shot gets killed (some Hamas killer, etc), but you wouldn't hear a thing out of them if some kids die, for whatever reason. They really don't care much - and that's their strong point. They can take death anywhere, any time.

Well the Israelis have always wanted them to "seriously crack down on terrorists" haven't they? Well now you've got your Palestinian civil war and you call it "butchery".

Heh, they can wipe themselves out, for all I care.. but it's not cracking down on anything. They kill women and children and others all the time. It's also not some pre-determined action, but rather, spontaneous fire-fights, in which various militants and innocents are prone to die.

But exactly how many civilians have died from this as opposed to from Israeli military action? I've yet to see reliable statistics from reliable independent sources.

Heh, here, I found you something - it's from an Israeli radical left website. :lol:

Some crazy leftist's article

I'll try and find some article with the exact numbers, but I've good memory, and I recall some 130 Palestinians killed by Palestinians, in around 2-3 months (mostly in Gaza), which is more than Israel has killed in a much longer time.

I'm not sure if that figure of 130 includes plenty of 'honour killings' which are an every-day event in Arab society. A girl dates a Jew, she's dead. A dude kisses a girl from an enemy family\tribe\faction, he's dead, etc. etc... it amounts to many people every week, month and year.
By Gletkin
War Angel wrote: It's also not some pre-determined action, but rather, spontaneous fire-fights, in which various militants and innocents are prone to die.

Pick, pick, pick.....Point is, it's happening now.
Or did Israel release all those Fatah prisoners just out of magnaminity?

War Angel wrote:Heh, here, I found you something - it's from an Israeli radical left website.

Some crazy leftist's article

Oh ha ha. A Lebanese paper as "radical leftist".
Well at least you're not calling them "Islamofascist".

War Angel wrote:I'll try and find some article with the exact numbers, but I've good memory, and I recall some 130 Palestinians killed by Palestinians, in around 2-3 months (mostly in Gaza), which is more than Israel has killed in a much longer time.

Yeah civil war tends to that. And the Daily Star as well as many Gazan residents have the common sense that the chief beneficiary of all this infighting is the Israeli state.
By War Angel
Oh ha ha. A Lebanese paper as "radical leftist".

Oh, right, well the site it was posted on is an Israeli radical left website.

And the Daily Star as well as many Gazan residents have the common sense that the chief beneficiary of all this infighting is the Israeli state.

Well, even for that reason alone, they should probably stop. Common enemy and all that Jazz... but nooo, they keep on killing one another, along with a hefty number of civilians. Great job they're doing at furthering their own cause.. :roll:
By Gletkin
War Angel wrote:Well, even for that reason alone, they should probably stop. Common enemy and all that Jazz... but nooo, they keep on killing one another, along with a hefty number of civilians. Great job they're doing at furthering their own cause..

Ah like you care.
You just want them to blindly accept whatever "deal" the Israeli govt. gives them without complaint. Whether it's actually fair to them or not.

I have never seen this on TV, so I can't imagine […]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

If there is no evidence, then the argument that th[…]

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/calgary-pro[…]

Wishing to see the existence of a massively nucle[…]