Zuma uses fear of ancestors to scare political opponents.... - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the nations of Africa.

Moderator: PoFo Africa Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
Any member of the ANC who dares to leave the party will be exposed by "the ancestors" and "will get sick", President Jacob Zuma told about 30 000 people on Sunday.

Among others, Zuma referred to breakaway groups such as Cope, saying the problems Cope is currently experiencing is proof that "the ancestors are making them sick".

"Such groups will never be able to exist outside the ANC; they will die," said Zuma

http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/Polit ... a-20100523

We already know this guy never finished grade school, but this? Honestly? This is so childish it is unbelievable, especially for a leader of a G20 nation!

Here we all thought Malema was the crazy one and Zuma was the sane one. This proves hey are both insane...or maybe just appealing to the uneducated tribal vote. Either way, SA does not deserve to be in the G20 with this kind of behavior from its leaders... :knife:

By Alchemy
Not a Zuma fan in the least but I am pretty sure that anyone with half a brain can see the tongue in cheek undertones in those comments.
By Quantum
The former President of the the US, George Bush believed that God told him to go to war and end the tyranny in Iraq. He was the leader of the free world for eight years and believed this childish nonsense. :knife: I thought he was the sane one but maybe he was satisfying the evangelical vote by making that statement. ;)
By politburo player
The former President of the the US, George Bush believed that God told him to go to war and end the tyranny in Iraq.

Really? I would love to read that first hand. Do you have a source? Maybe Dubya fits into the same mystical category as Zuma... :lol:

Spoken like a true Nazi, no surprise since these […]

Perhaps because Cuba isn’t China? I will have y[…]

@FiveofSwords The Spanish didn't have guns in[…]

https://twitter.com/QudsNen/status/178856126554508[…]