Kony 2012 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the nations of Africa.

Moderator: PoFo Africa Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
By Bounce
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4MnpzG5Sqc

This has been trending through out Australia recently, and I'm sure many others have seen it. I don't really see the point in removing Kony and leaving the Uganda(n?) government in power - given that they have also used child soldiers.

As an aside, Wikipedia has been edited ~ 75 times in two days, and the part stating that Uganda's government began using child soldiers first was removed.

So anyway, thoughts?

And, I don't know how to imbed videos.
By Sceptic
Bounce wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4MnpzG5Sqc

This has been trending through out Australia recently, and I'm sure many others have seen it. I don't really see the point in removing Kony and leaving the Uganda(n?) government in power - given that they have also used child soldiers.

As an aside, Wikipedia has been edited ~ 75 times in two days, and the part stating that Uganda's government began using child soldiers first was removed.

So anyway, thoughts?

And, I don't know how to imbed videos.

I already made a thread about this :)

Oh, and you imbed youtube videos by putting the number/letter combination at the end, Y4MnpzG5Sqc, into youtube brackets:

[youtube][/youtube]

So,

[youtube]Y4MnpzG5Sqc[/youtube]
By Bounce
Thanks.

I guess that this scan be deleted then :)
By The13thFloor
I think it's ignorant to assume America should take care of this problem, it would be another fruitless war that just ends up burdening the taxpayers. The fact of the matter is; a lot of civilizations are still culturally inept. We can't just kill off every evil dictator, because many of them our government condones. I think Kony 2012 is a propaganda film meant to make people feel bad for something we can't and shouldn't try to control. If we really wanted to help the poor African children we see on TV, the American government should give the people even 50% of the land back that's currently occupied by American businesses, and they would be much better off.

That’s not what Hitler found in 1939-1945. :) Hi[…]

Weird of you to post this, you always argued that[…]

World War II Day by Day

Not legally dubious at all. I suspect there's a[…]

No, this was definitely not true for the first th[…]