Is Africa A Sh*tHole? One African Thinks So. - Page 11 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the nations of Africa.

Moderator: PoFo Africa Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
Drlee wrote:Let's just correct Suntzu's dishonest post. He does not travel in Mexico or at least if he does he does not visit schools.

Since 2009 Mexico has had a huge program to teach English in schools starting in kindergarten. He simply does not know what he is talking about and believes he can deliberately deceive us in service of his racist agenda. 145 IQ. In a pigs ass.

My wife and I are/were both school teachers. We made it a point to visit schools where ever we go. Wife refuses to travel in Mexico but I have visited many rural Mexican schools. Most Mexican kids only go to school through 8th grade. I never saw any bilingual education or the teaching of English but Mexico is a big place, maybe in the cities. Many Mexicans don't speak Spanish (native languages) much less English.

I used to be active in Mensa, they only require I.Q. of 132, and Intertel, 145. Not sure if Intertel even exists anymore. Get someone to take you to a Mensa party as a guest. It is fun!
I used to be active in Mensa, they only require I.Q. of 132, and Intertel, 145. Not sure if Intertel even exists anymore. Get someone to take you to a Mensa party as a guest. It is fun!

I belong to both. Intertel is still around. I attended the AG last year in Florida.
Suntzu wrote:My wife and I are/were both school teachers. We made it a point to visit schools where ever we go. Wife refuses to travel in Mexico but I have visited many rural Mexican schools. Most Mexican kids only go to school through 8th grade. I never saw any bilingual education or the teaching of English but Mexico is a big place, maybe in the cities. Many Mexicans don't speak Spanish (native languages) much less English.

You are incorrect.

http://www.chron.com/news/nation-world/ ... 620945.php

Starting in 2001, the state government began introducing English in fourth-grade classrooms. Gov. Eugenio Hernandez ramped up the program after taking office in 2004, and educators expect it to reach all 400,000 first-through-sixth graders in the state by the next school year, [2010, since the article was written in 2009].

Currently, English is mandatory in all Mexican schools from seventh through ninth grade, although many private schools start as early as preschool. The result is a growing divide between rich and poor.
Hindsite wrote:You are definitely describing yourself. HalleluYah

Hindsite, I am not worried about your opinion about me. You should be worried about God and Jesus Christ. You act like a demon. Hating on Latinos, Blacks, and everyone who doesn't agree with your small minded points of view.

If you are truly interested in living a holy life. Work on yourself. I never claimed to be a devout religious person. If I had? To do it right? Loving people is the number one act one has to do every single day. And that is very inclusive. You start by loving the people who you have a hard time liking. For you? It is Blacks, Latinos, women, liberals, etc. If you can't do it? Your religious claims of being a true Christian are all fake and false and stupid claims without validity.

Hallelujah! :D
Pants-of-dog wrote:You are incorrect.

Starting in 2001, the state government began introducing English in fourth-grade classrooms. Gov. Eugenio Hernandez ramped up the program after taking office in 2004, and educators expect it to reach all 400,000 first-through-sixth graders in the state by the next school year, [2010, since the article was written in 2009].

Currently, English is mandatory in all Mexican schools from seventh through ninth grade, although many private schools start as early as preschool. The result is a growing divide between rich and poor.

Let us tell the truth Pants, Suntzu doesn't really know what the hell is going on in his own country, much less Mexico. He watches Fox News and it is gospel truth for him. He can't conceive of millions of Chinese school children going to schools in China and being taught English, Spanish, French, Japanese, etc because hell....they are supposed to believe the same tripe shit theories he believes in such as everyone has to speak English only to be a 'real' American.

It doesn't matter. The world marches on and like I have said in other posts the Shithole nations become powerhouses if they do the right moves over time. If they have the right conditions and circumstances. Nothing is static. It is not about genetics and superior white skin and brains vs brown skin and brains. Suntzu has a very hard time with making connections. You have to make the connections for him.

I am going to make the connections crystal clear for him because he is incapable of doing it for himself.

Suntzu, capitalism doesn't care about racist and purist theories. They don't care about that because the goal of capitalism is to expand. Expansion is critical to survival. They can't exclude people without losing money. How does one lose money by being racist? Do I have to spell it out for you? How many billions of people are not light skinned, pure race English blood people in the world? Think about it. What percentage is the USA population (and that is assuming that every single American citizen is snow white and English) which is not true at all...but if they were? The answer is 6%. That means 94% of the planet is not English, light skinned people from England or the USA. Which are the two nations that together are the majority of the biggest percentages of people in the world? China and India. In that order. And the Southern and middle part of India are dark skinned in the extreme. Have you seen the Tamil people and other Southern Indian subcontinent people? They have the same shade as the Africans. Dark. The Chinese are not European. Both of them together represent a whole lot of humanity on Earth.

The Chinese are officially run by a Communist government with state capitalism economics.

So the capitalists got to think---how do we make sure capitalism continues to grow, expand and prosper if the majority of the Earth and its human population are NOT WHITE? Is it to discriminate? Kick cheap workers who generate profit for us out? Is it to not be interested in learning languages so we can sell our shit to all the people in the world and make inroads into those lucrative markets? The capitalists Suntzu are gonna say, "We need to go into every shithole country in Africa, Latin America, Asia, Oceania, North Pole, South Pole, and everything in between and take over that human market." Being into lily white ethnic cleansing schemes is not going to help them. So they won't back the dummies who dream of kicking out illegal Mexican brown skinned beaners out of California, or denying the Shithole Africans loans for infrastructure. They WON'T do it Suntzu. Against their interests.

That is why Trump has to import hotel workers from overseas. He makes money with them. Even if he spouts shit to you and Hindsite about cleansing the USA of the Mexicans and building huge walls that magically stop planes, trains, buses and cars from crossing the border full of people....whatever.

The Mexicans are going to continue to build huge high schools in rural part of Mexico. In the past rural small town Mexico would furnish a basic 8th grade education to its people in small towns only. They realized that is not going to work anymore. So now? Since 2009 they are busting moves for more free public education. They realized that is the key to getting skilled workers who can compete for high skilled jobs and that is the key to competing. The Mexicans don't think being Spanish only is going to work. That is against Mexico's long term goals.

You can back that dumb ass education philosophy. I won't. Lol. School teachers or not Suntzu, being an ignorant and uninformed person is your responsibility. Not mine.
Tainari88 wrote:Hindsite, I am not worried about your opinion about me.

That is good, because I would feel bad if I thought you were worried about it.

Tainari88 wrote:You should be worried about God and Jesus Christ.

No need for me to worry about God and Jesus Christ for I have faith they are just fine.

Tainari88 wrote:You act like a demon.

I am sure I don't act like a demon.

Tainari88 wrote:Hating on Latinos, Blacks, and everyone who doesn't agree with your small minded points of view.

Just because I have a different opinion and don't agree with everyone does not mean I hate them. I think i am actually loving them by pointing out that there are alternative opinions that may be correct.

Tainari88 wrote:If you are truly interested in living a holy life. Work on yourself. I never claimed to be a devout religious person.

I don't recall making that claim, but we can work on improvements.

Tainari88 wrote:If I had? To do it right? Loving people is the number one act one has to do every single day. And that is very inclusive. You start by loving the people who you have a hard time liking.

How about staring with loving me. I could certainly use some loving on this website for sure.

Tainari88 wrote:For you? It is Blacks, Latinos, women, liberals, etc. If you can't do it? Your religious claims of being a true Christian are all fake and false and stupid claims without validity.

I never said I was perfect, like Jesus. I claim to be a Christian because I am a believer that Jesus is the only begotten Son of God, who died for me because he loves me. Just as the scriptures say:

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
(John 3:16 KJV)
@Hindsite
And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. - Matthew 25:40

Keep that in mind as you denigrate Blacks, Latinos, and the poor.

:D

Don't you just hate it when people use your own scriptures against you, to make you look like a fool?
Pants-of-dog wrote:You are incorrect.

You realize what Mexico says it will do and what it actually does are two very different things and that Mexico has 31 states. Children in the Mexican public schools in Tamaulipas are not taught English.

From the article: "Currently, educators in 21 states and the Federal District are offering the language in a smattering of elementary schools and experimenting with teaching methods. Beginning next fall, 5,000 schools will begin a pilot project with federal textbooks and funds. And within just six years, federal officials hope to have all 12 million public elementary school students learning English."

What is a smattering?
Tainari88 wrote:Let us tell the truth Pants, Suntzu doesn't really know what the hell is going on in his own country, much less Mexico. He watches Fox News and it is gospel truth for him. He can't conceive of millions of Chinese school children going to schools in China and being taught English, Spanish, French, Japanese, etc because hell....they are supposed to believe the same tripe shit theories he believes in such as everyone has to speak English only to be a 'real' American.

It doesn't matter. The world marches on and like I have said in other posts the Shithole nations become powerhouses if they do the right moves over time. If they have the right conditions and circumstances. Nothing is static. It is not about genetics and superior white skin and brains vs brown skin and brains. Suntzu has a very hard time with making connections. You have to make the connections for him.

I am going to make the connections crystal clear for him because he is incapable of doing it for himself.

Suntzu, capitalism doesn't care about racist and purist theories. They don't care about that because the goal of capitalism is to expand. Expansion is critical to survival. They can't exclude people without losing money. How does one lose money by being racist? Do I have to spell it out for you? How many billions of people are not light skinned, pure race English blood people in the world? Think about it. What percentage is the USA population (and that is assuming that every single American citizen is snow white and English) which is not true at all...but if they were? The answer is 6%. That means 94% of the planet is not English, light skinned people from England or the USA. Which are the two nations that together are the majority of the biggest percentages of people in the world? China and India. In that order. And the Southern and middle part of India are dark skinned in the extreme. Have you seen the Tamil people and other Southern Indian subcontinent people? They have the same shade as the Africans. Dark. The Chinese are not European. Both of them together represent a whole lot of humanity on Earth.

The Chinese are officially run by a Communist government with state capitalism economics.

So the capitalists got to think---how do we make sure capitalism continues to grow, expand and prosper if the majority of the Earth and its human population are NOT WHITE? Is it to discriminate? Kick cheap workers who generate profit for us out? Is it to not be interested in learning languages so we can sell our shit to all the people in the world and make inroads into those lucrative markets? The capitalists Suntzu are gonna say, "We need to go into every shithole country in Africa, Latin America, Asia, Oceania, North Pole, South Pole, and everything in between and take over that human market." Being into lily white ethnic cleansing schemes is not going to help them. So they won't back the dummies who dream of kicking out illegal Mexican brown skinned beaners out of California, or denying the Shithole Africans loans for infrastructure. They WON'T do it Suntzu. Against their interests.

That is why Trump has to import hotel workers from overseas. He makes money with them. Even if he spouts shit to you and Hindsite about cleansing the USA of the Mexicans and building huge walls that magically stop planes, trains, buses and cars from crossing the border full of people....whatever.

The Mexicans are going to continue to build huge high schools in rural part of Mexico. In the past rural small town Mexico would furnish a basic 8th grade education to its people in small towns only. They realized that is not going to work anymore. So now? Since 2009 they are busting moves for more free public education. They realized that is the key to getting skilled workers who can compete for high skilled jobs and that is the key to competing. The Mexicans don't think being Spanish only is going to work. That is against Mexico's long term goals.

You can back that dumb ass education philosophy. I won't. Lol. School teachers or not Suntzu, being an ignorant and uninformed person is your responsibility. Not mine.

What a twit! Have you ever been to Mexico? Have you ever been to a Mexican school? :lol:
Look Hindsite: A True Christian:

And a Fake Christian:

The KKK dude believes in Christ. He is into Christ. His version.

The solution is a problem. For the fake Christian.

The problem you have Hindsite is you hide behind saying you believe in Jesus and God and that is enough for whatever lack of work as a Christian that you are unwilling to do. That kind of stuff is just unconvincing. You can delude yourself. That is your right. Just don't expect me to take what you say about yourself being a devout Christian seriously. All I have as evidence of what kind of Christian you are or are not is what you write in this forum Hindsite. I don't live in your house and break bread with you everyday and pray in your church. Just by what you write? Fake Christian you are. Period.

That is the reality I have to go with. It is a Political Forum here. With members and posters from all over the world Hindsite. From many nations and who might not live in the USA at all like Godstud. Who lives in Thailand.

I have to go by what you write. And what you write Hindsite. Demon all the way. Not far from the KKK. That rhymes. Sorry to say. Have a good day.
Godstud wrote:@Hindsite
And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. - Matthew 25:40

Keep that in mind as you denigrate Blacks, Latinos, and the poor.

Don't you just hate it when people use your own scriptures against you, to make you look like a fool?

You have said that you are an atheist. And didn't you also say, "Fuck the bible" or something like that? So it appears to me that you don't really understand what Jesus means. You just like to quote scripture out of context to make it look stupid.

And your opinion that I denigrate Blacks, Latinos, and the poor is wrong. I just tell it like it is. Praise the Lord.

Tainari88 wrote:Look Hindsite:

The problem you have Hindsite is you hide behind saying you believe in Jesus and God and that is enough for whatever lack of work as a Christian that you are unwilling to do. That kind of stuff is just unconvincing. You can delude yourself. That is your right. Just don't expect me to take what you say about yourself being a devout Christian seriously. All I have as evidence of what kind of Christian you are or are not is what you write in this forum Hindsite. I don't live in your house and break bread with you everyday and pray in your church. Just by what you write? Fake Christian you are. Period.

That is the reality I have to go with. It is a Political Forum here. With members and posters from all over the world Hindsite. From many nations and who might not live in the USA at all like Godstud. Who lives in Thailand.

I have to go by what you write. And what you write Hindsite. Demon all the way. Not far from the KKK. That rhymes. Sorry to say. Have a good day.

Well, I never said I was a devout Christian and certainly don't expect you just to take everything I say as the truth. Like you said this is a Political Forum and I am giving my political opinions. I think you are under the false opinin that all Christians must live a perfect life like Jesus. That is just not true. Jesus died for sinners like me. Just because I don't agree with you does not make me a demon. And I am not a member of the KKK and never have been. I am a member of Calvary Baptist Church, the US Chess Federation, and the National Rifle Association.
Last edited by Hindsite on 24 Jan 2018 01:57, edited 1 time in total.
Tainari88 wrote:Look Hindsite: A True Christian:

And a Fake Christian:

MLK, Jr a true Christian? :lol: According to Ralph Abernathy in this book And the Walls Came Tumbling Down, he screwed two women not his wife and slapped around a third on the day he died. WWJD
Suntzu wrote:What a twit! Have you ever been to Mexico? Have you ever been to a Mexican school? :lol:

Look Suntzu man, you spout a lot of rhetoric about being to Mexico and knowing how to write Spanish and running to your Mexican neighbor next door to check on things....sorry dude. I think you are a dude suffering from some form of "I know more than everyone else."

I am going to be escueta with you. Do you know what escueta means? To the point. To the core.

Your politics are about fear. You fear everything. I know you hated being shown up about not knowing about Mexican schools since 2009. There are about 110 million Mexicans in Mexico. Some are rich people who send their kids to very posh schools with high caliber educations. Some are middle class with maids in their homes and send their kids to Roman Catholic schools that are private and are considered world class educations. Others are poor and barely send their kids to state schools. Others get educations through the Mexican government as adults. Called Institucion para la Educacion de Adultos. Etc etc. In other words Mr. Genius, in Mexico there is VARIATION to education. Maybe all you know are small town and run down state schools. What have you done as an educator to help Mexican people and their education challenges of the poor? Nothing? But you want to call the Mexicans shitholes, inferiors, beaners and who know what the hell else?

Why should I believe you with all the shit you have talked about against Mexican culture and language in other threads? That you are an expert on Mexico?

Why don't you admit you don't study a lot of things. You just don't.

The USA has some massive dropout rates in many urban and rural school districts. Why? Because of many reasons. Why don't you get involved if you are an ex-educator (which I have doubts about any of your bogus claims), and do something to HELP instead of being some discriminator.

I know why. Because you CAN'T. You are so involved with discrimination and prejudice and defending your petty thoughts, that doing something productive is too much to ask of you....

:D

Nothing is going to change those facts Suntzu. By 2065 one out of four Americans in America are going to be of Latin American descent and a big chunk of those will be speaking two languages. Period.

Get used to it. :lol:
Hindsite wrote:So it appears to me that you don't really understand what Jesus means. You just like to quote scripture out of context to make it look stupid.
I do it to make YOU look stupid. I guess I know more about the Bible than you do. I am an ex-Christian after all, so saying I don't know anything about the bible would be patently incorrect. I studied it a lot before deciding that I was not going to be one any longer.

Hindsite wrote:And your opinion that I denigrate Blacks, Latinos, and the poor is wrong. I just tell it like it is.
I tell it like it is, as well. You've posted racist content, and lambasted the poor, on more than one occasion.

You should try to at least remember the Golden Rule if you're going to pretend to be a Christian.
I go to Mexico a couple of times a month on average. I know the mayor of the town, Nuevo Progresso, Tamaulipas. I haven't been to the local elementary school lately but will see if the mayor can get me in. Folks are way more paranoid in Mexico, just like in the U.S., than they used to be. I will get a first hand look and maybe some pictures.

The drop out rate is not high enough. Folks who don't want to go to school shouldn't be forced to go. My daughter went to a mix of public and private schools, public school after the 5th grade. She graduated valedictorian of her class and went on to graduate from Baylor and then get a masters degree. I taught public school for a few years, private school for a year and college for a year. My wife is tougher and taught public school for 35 years. You probably know more about public education than we do.

I agree that without the wall and the deportation of 20,000,000 Mexicans, the U.S. will look a lot like Mexico.
Hindsite wrote:That is good, because I would feel bad if I thought you were worried about it.

No need for me to worry about God and Jesus Christ for I have faith they are just fine.

I am sure I don't act like a demon.

Just because I have a different opinion and don't agree with everyone does not mean I hate them. I think i am actually loving them by pointing out that there are alternative opinions that may be correct.

I don't recall making that claim, but we can work on improvements.

How about staring with loving me. I could certainly use some loving on this website for sure.

I never said I was perfect, like Jesus. I claim to be a Christian because I am a believer that Jesus is the only begotten Son of God, who died for me because he loves me. Just as the scriptures say:

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
(John 3:16 KJV)

Look Hindsite, you made me smile with these answers.....saying you could use some love on this website. This is not a religious site Hindsite. It is political. Secular. So to expect religious arguments to convince people on political debates is sort of equivalent to going to an ice cream parlor and instead of ice cream you are selling vinegar flavors. Lol.

Look, you want some love from who? God? Jesus? It is all about working on being a less flawed human being with the selfishness. You ask yourself? Am I truly doing this for love or for ego? You start with that.

You need this song in Spanish Hindsite:

Amor, amor, amor.....if you read the lyrics you and Suntzu who claim to know Spanish should see the religious message in this song:

You guys. So out of control.....with the craziness of 'how about starting with me. I need some love from a political controversy website....' You don't feel the warmth? :lol:

Godstud wrote:I do it to make YOU look stupid. I guess I know more about the Bible than you do. I am an ex-Christian after all, so saying I don't know anything about the bible would be patently incorrect. I studied it a lot before deciding that I was not going to be one any longer.

That proves my point that you don't understand because if you did you would be a Christian.

Godstud wrote:I tell it like it is, as well. You've posted racist content, and lambasted the poor, on more than one occasion.

You should try to at least remember the Golden Rule if you're going to pretend to be a Christian.

You and Tainari88 go together as unbelievers. I, on the other hand, am a believer, regardless of my imperfections. Praise the Lord for saving a wretch like me. HalleluYah
Hindsite wrote:That proves my point that you don't understand because if you did you would be a Christian.
I understand it just fine, and I also understand all the contradictions therein. Hence my decision. You can believe what you want, of course.

I don't think Tainari88 is an unbeliever, but think what you will. Keep pretending you're a Christian, Hindsite. It can't hurt, I suppose.

As mentioned, though, this is a political site and not a religious one, so maybe you could do less asshole preachy-ass shit.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

That or some of the Republicans are crazy or stup[…]

Re: Why do Americans automatically side with Ukra[…]

Gaza is not under Israeli occupation. Telling […]

https://twitter.com/ShadowofEzra/status/178113719[…]