Is Africa A Sh*tHole? One African Thinks So. - Page 24 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the nations of Africa.

Moderator: PoFo Africa Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
#14887586
Suntzu wrote:Funny, I was in the same army at the same time, never had any of those classes. Of the 58,000 or so names on the Vietnam War Memorial, 7,262 are Black around 12.5%. :lol:

I remember what I think he was talking about. I believe they were actually called race relation classes. But once I endured them I was never required to take them again, because it cured me of my racism. That is why I can say I am not a racist. But some people don't know this and still stereotype me with the racists because of my conservative political views. For some reason many liberals seem to think conservatives are automatically racist.
#14887592
Hindsite wrote:I remember what I think he was talking about. I believe they were actually called race relation classes. But once I endured them I was never required to take them again, because it cured me of my racism. That is why I can say I am not a racist. But some people don't know this and still stereotype me with the racists because of my conservative political views. For some reason many liberals seem to think conservatives are automatically racist.


I grew up in small South Texas towns, a few Blacks, and few Whites and the majority Mexicans. I never understood why folks hated Blacks until I was in the army.
#14887615
Victoribus Spolia wrote:So, I don't think the media is making rural people conservative and reactionary.
...

Rural peoples generally tend to rely on older traditions and customs than the cosmopolitan elites or multicultural rabble of the cities. This includes values.

Rural people on TV rely on older traditions and customs.

Real, actual rural people here in North America rely on their pickup trucks, network television, and increasingly - Oxycontin. Rural people today, in North America, live the very similar paranoid, anti-social lives as suburbanites. They don't know what they hate or why they're paranoid, but it's because nural people in North America today... gave up community in favor of cars and television.

And while the rural areas became shittier, cities spread out and created a similar kind of paranoid, anti-social lifestyle called suburbia. Most of America's "cities" are actually suburban sprawl in which the isolation and lack of community is very similar to (but more hateful than) the rural areas.
#14887617
Suntzu wrote:I grew up in small South Texas towns, a few Blacks, and few Whites and the majority Mexicans. I never understood why folks hated Blacks until I was in the army.

The only bad experience I had with a Black person while in the Army was because I was too naive to think I would be paid back a loan. I thought I could trust anyone back then. I had to learn the hard way. It could have been a White person too, but I just happened to trust a Black person.

Ever since then, I only give money to Black people when I don't expect it back and I can really afford to think of it as a donation, not a loan. I have given money to Black people that I believed might be homeless or very poor, as part of Christian charity. Praise the Lord.
#14887621
Hindsite wrote:[Praise the Lord.

You've already mentioned that you're a senior with at least 7 decades under your belt. I give you my respect for this.

But all the religious crap that you spam up your posts with is just you trying to buy your way into heaven with easy flattery. I can't believe you think God would fall for this kind of blatant ass-kissing.
#14887624
Suntzu wrote:Yep, the Black guys where I was stationed would take donations from White guys. They usually ran in packs looking for stragglers just like on the Serengeti. :lol:

You should have taken those race relations classes to understand Black guys better and to understand that it was all your fault because you were racist. You should have known that when they asked for a loan, they meant a donation or gift, because you owed it to them for what their ancestors endured under slavery and prejudice by White people.
#14887626
Hindsite wrote:You should have taken those race relations classes to understand Black guys better and to understand that it was all your fault because you were racist. You should have known that when they asked for a loan, they meant a donation or gift, because you owed it to them for what their ancestors endured under slavery and prejudice by White people.


You are probably right. I guess this was just reparation. :eh:
#14887627
QatzelOk wrote:You've already mentioned that you're a senior with at least 7 decades under your belt. I give you my respect for this.

But all the religious crap that you spam up your posts with is just you trying to buy your way into heaven with easy flattery. I can't believe you think God would fall for this kind of blatant ass-kissing.

I am sorry you feel that way. But you have to realize that it was Christ, who was without sin, that allowed himself to be crucified and put to death on a cross to save sinful souls, like myself. I know I don't deserve it, but I am still thankful that he loves and forgives me anyway.
HalleluYah.

Suntzu wrote:You are probably right. I guess this was just reparation. :eh:

Maybe. They need some way to heal from the hatred they have for White people.
Then we can live together in peace and love.
#14887635
@Hindsite no the Black people don't need to heal the hatred. They are receivers of hatred all day. In many ways. The ones who need to stop hating are you and Suntzu. If you can't understand why?

There is no hope of salvation of any sort for either of you.

Only die ignorant and closed minded individuals who refuse to learn.

That is what it is about. Closed people with closed and undeveloped minds. There is no 'cure' for that if you can't change.

Sorry. Nothing to be done about people who would rather stay ignorant than do something about it.
#14887640
Tainari88 wrote:@Hindsite no the Black people don't need to heal the hatred. They are receivers of hatred all day. In many ways. The ones who need to stop hating are you and Suntzu. If you can't understand why?

There is no hope of salvation of any sort for either of you.

Only die ignorant and closed minded individuals who refuse to learn.

That is what it is about. Closed people with closed and undeveloped minds. There is no 'cure' for that if you can't change.

Sorry. Nothing to be done about people who would rather stay ignorant than do something about it.


I don't hate Black people, I just don't want to be around them. What am I gonna learn from Black people?
#14887641
Tainari88 wrote:@Hindsite no the Black people don't need to heal the hatred.

They sure do commit a lot of murders and other crimes for people without any hatred. What is you explanation for that?

Tainari88 wrote:They are receivers of hatred all day.

Yes, many from other Blacks that are full of hatred.

Tainari88 wrote:In many ways. The ones who need to stop hating are you and Suntzu. If you can't understand why?

I don't know about Suntzu, but I am now a Christian full of love. I don't even hate you for bad mouthing me. I forgive you.

Tainari88 wrote:There is no hope of salvation of any sort for either of you.

My hope and salvation is in Christ, my Lord and Savior.

Tainari88 wrote:Only die ignorant and closed minded individuals who refuse to learn.

I am certainly not ignorant and closed minded to the fact that the Son of God is the only way to the Father.

Tainari88 wrote:That is what it is about. Closed people with closed and undeveloped minds. There is no 'cure' for that if you can't change.

Sorry. Nothing to be done about people who would rather stay ignorant than do something about it.

I have already changed. I am a lover of justice for all in Heaven or Hell. Praise the Lord.
#14887646
I hate racists. I hate racists who lie worse.

Of all enlisted men who died in V'nam, blacks made up 14.1% of the total. This came at a time when they made up 11.0% of the young male population nationwide. If we add officer casualties to enlisted then the black percentage is reduced to 12.5% of all casualties.

Of the 7262 blacks who died, 6, 955 or 96% were Army and Marine enlisted men. The combination of our selective service policies, our AFQT testing of both drafted and volunteers, the need for skilled enlisted men in many areas of the armed forces, all conspired to assign blacks in greater numbers to the combat units of the Army and Marine Corps. Early in the war, when blacks made up about 11.0% of our V'nam force, black casualties soared to over 20% of the total (1965, 1966). Black leaders protested and Pres Johnson ordered that black participation should be cut back in the combat units. As a result, the black casualty rate was cut to 11.5% by 1969.
#14887654
“Of all enlisted men who died in V'nam, blacks made up 14.1% of the total. This came at a time when they made up 11.0% of the young male population nationwide. If we add officer casualties to enlisted then the black percentage is reduced to 12.5% of all casualties.

Of the 7262 blacks who died, 6, 955 or 96% were Army and Marine enlisted men. The combination of our selective service policies, our AFQT testing of both drafted and volunteers, the need for skilled enlisted men in many areas of the armed forces, all conspired to assign blacks in greater numbers to the combat units of the Army and Marine Corps. Early in the war, when blacks made up about 11.0% of our V'nam force, black casualties soared to over 20% of the total (1965, 1966). Black leaders protested and Pres Johnson ordered that black participation should be cut back in the combat units. As a result, the black casualty rate was cut to 11.5% by 1969.”

What I stated was absolutely correct as most of the officers who died where, of course, White. I thought you were smart. :lol:
#14887667
Drlee wrote:The combination of our selective service policies, our AFQT testing of both drafted and volunteers, the need for skilled enlisted men in many areas of the armed forces, all conspired to assign blacks in greater numbers to the combat units of the Army and Marine Corps.

There was no conspiracy.
It was only a coincidence.
#14888114
Tainari88 wrote:@Hindsite no the Black people don't need to heal the hatred. They are receivers of hatred all day. In many ways. The ones who need to stop hating are you and Suntzu. If you can't understand why?

Hindsite is allowed to spew racist hatred against poorer groups than his own. He's got God on his side because he's always flattering Him with ass-kissing words.

I guess Hindsite thinks God is like any other boss at the coal mine. Easily flattered because he's not so bright, and incredibly vain? Is that what you think, Hind? That God responds to easy flattery like a human megalomaniac does?

If so, you can see how shithole religious practices lead to shithole cultures that think that store managers and capitalist greedbags are .... like God.
#14890192
QatzelOk wrote:Hindsite is allowed to spew racist hatred against poorer groups than his own. He's got God on his side because he's always flattering Him with ass-kissing words.

I guess Hindsite thinks God is like any other boss at the coal mine. Easily flattered because he's not so bright, and incredibly vain? Is that what you think, Hind? That God responds to easy flattery like a human megalomaniac does?

I don't know what you mean when you say I am allowed to spew racist hatred against poorer groups. I don't recall doing that. And I can not possibly know any words good enough to flatter God. He is too far above me to care about my flattery.




  • 1
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25

IMHO, Rancid was being sarcastic. IMO,he meant tha[…]

Ukrainegate

To me, the negative part of the witnesses against[…]

i think i might be racist

:lol: OK. :D flippant racism against dick[…]

Trump and the Rule of Law

She had good reason to feel threatened. The most […]