Lauren Southern: South Africans Live in a Dangerous Gated World. - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the nations of Africa.

Moderator: PoFo Africa Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
Lauren Southern, pioneer of investigative journalism, has just learned that South Africa is dangerous. When's the deadline for Pulitzer Prize nominations?

[youtube]5FEW5mh7iAI[/youtube]

In all seriousness, I wouldn't be surprised if South Africa went the way of Zimbabwe in the next 20 years. Peter Hitchens repostedan article from 2009 today that summed the situation up perfectly:
"Liberation movements such as the ANC make bad democratic governments because they believe their goal is to seize power."
Heisenberg wrote:Lauren Southern, pioneer of investigative journalism, has just learned that South Africa is dangerous. When's the deadline for Pulitzer Prize nominations?

[youtube]5FEW5mh7iAI[/youtube]

In all seriousness, I wouldn't be surprised if South Africa went the way of Zimbabwe in the next 20 years. Peter Hitchens repostedan article from 2009 today that summed the situation up perfectly:
"Liberation movements such as the ANC make bad democratic governments because they believe their goal is to seize power."

Whites are less likely to be killed by Blacks compare to other Blacks. They also still own more land than them even when Blacks are 90% of the pop

[center-img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DVK0EDRW4AAJefu.jpg:large[/center-img]

Also whites have increase in pop from 2009 to 2015. If there's any evidence of genocide, then Blacks suck at it.

09=4,472,100
17=4,493,500
Saeko wrote:Why is South Africa in such rapid decline? Shouldn't the end of colonialism and wypipo brought about a Wakandan Utopia? :?:

Genetic backwardness. There are too many people of Dutch decent in south Africa. Britain did its best with the Boer genocide but didn't do well enough. :*(
noir wrote:Some people are very stubborn. The Whites are finished there. It's time to move on. Europe will reach to the same situation too, you can't sustain a nation without a unifying story.

Heisenberg wrote:Lauren Southern, pioneer of investigative journalism, has just learned that South Africa is dangerous. When's the deadline for Pulitzer Prize nominations?

What to you may seem obvious ignores the phenomenon that the mainstream media is resource rich, but buries a great deal of interesting stories. They are trying to advance a political narrative and they are failing in the internet era.

To really understand that in a larger and, to some degree, a recent historical context, you have to understand that some of our most popular social media was funded in part by In-Q-Tel; that is, the CIA. Their efforts with 6-degrees-of-separation has some very obvious drawbacks. I think the establishment's view was that they would be able to push democratic social narratives all around the world. However, alternative narratives have also arisen, and that puts the establishment narrative in juxtaposition to grass roots narratives.

What it shows is that the modern banking cartels pushing for a global government have made a political decision to denigrate white people, because they are a minority in the world's population. At the same time, they are hiding the fact that racially diverse societies don't work well.

Heisenberg wrote:In all seriousness, I wouldn't be surprised if South Africa went the way of Zimbabwe in the next 20 years.

I wouldn't be surprised either. I imagine a lot of white South Africans will end up in the United States at some point, as probably most other countries wont want them.

Libertarian353 wrote:Lauren Southern burn the coal.

That's unlikely, as Lauren Southern was raised with pretty traditional Christian morality. Why is that a fantasy for you?

Libertarian353 wrote:Whites are less likely to be killed by Blacks compare to other Blacks.

If anybody else makes that point, you accuse them of racism. Why is that?

noir wrote:Black Apartheid.

Again, putting this into a global context, the sort of pollyanna post-WWII efforts at racial integration are failing world wide. Different groups prefer to maintain their distinct cultural, ethnic and racial identities. The liberal narrative started with this painfully naive vision:

Yet it has evolved more like this:

Get to about 1:50 in the above video and MinnieJean Brown picks up on it right away. Yet, it is not state-imposed. It is not culturally imposed. In fact, it is generally discouraged. Yet, that's how people behave naturally without any prompting from anyone, and with intense propaganda to behave in a completely different manner.

noir wrote:Even those who was born after the end of the Apartheid are full of hate, probably the grievance victimhood indoctrination is still going on there

Well, much like the natives in North America, it was a confrontation between a post-feudal proto-capitalist society and hunter-gatherer civilizations. Obviously the hunter gatherers lost. This is also true in Britain where Roman classical civilization clashed with Celtic Iron Age civilization, which lost to the Romans and later the Anglo-Saxons and Normans. Much of what was the British Empire evolved from proto-capitalist to industrial mass production capitalist societies. Even Israel is a good template for clash of civilizations.

The irony is that redistributing the land doesn't work either. Zimbabwe did that and went from a net agricultural exporter to food shortages in short order.

Multi-cultural egalitarianism is a chimera that is blowing up in our faces.
I find that all the fear and violence and mayhem and crime in South Africa is a direct result of many many years of apartheid, and of a lack of investment in education, just law enforcement for all and not just one or two groups over many years.

For me? Colonialism is one of the worst sorts of government policy you can have in a country. It promotes the native population never obeying laws period. They can't. It is dysfunctional for the natives and only works for a small minority of people.

You got high unemployment rates. One of the most consistent predictors of crime. Unemployment coupled with no food stamps, no public housing and no cash allowances or unemployment insurance. Crime guaranteed. Plus trust. Not much between different ethnic groups in South Africa.

I predict it will continue and then sort itself out probably by the end of this century. That is the reality of allowing racist governments to remain in power in majority African descent people lands without any justice for centuries. That is the breaks. You love racist shit. You will be living in fear and locked gate shit once the African natives organize and take over your government. Crime is inherent between many desperate groups. I bet most victims of violent crime in South Africa under colonialism was between each other in those violent townships. That is how it works when you got the pressure cooker going.

Who are the criminals in Russia? Mostly white Russians in Russian communities. The poor ones and the unemployed ones. It is mostly about conditions more than any other single factor. You change the conditions and the conditions improve? You get better results.
The enmity towards the white South Africans is very strange considering they are a tiny minority of the population and there is no mass immigration into South Africa to make the indigenous population feel anxious about their demographic future.

The pride of the Afrikaners does not allow them to return to Europe or move somewhere else.

The lady ranting in the clip posted above is completely delusional. As if the whites are the problem in South Africa. It is obvoiusly the inept political class but yet she wants to take everything from the whites. But of course people who have her opinion would deny it is racism.
Decky wrote:Genetic backwardness. There are too many people of Dutch decent in south Africa. Britain did its best with the Boer genocide but didn't do well enough. :*(

Interesting that you identify with the Anglos who tended to be more middle class and elite against the Boers who tended to be more working class.

He is still under checks and balances while other[…]

So the evidence shows that it was almost certainly[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

The claim is a conditional statement. This is one[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I don't know who are you are referring to, but th[…]