It Happens only in Indian politics; shameful act by congress - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in India.

Moderator: PoFo Asia & Australasia Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
Its really true that it happens only in INDIAN politics where congress party Demand Compensation for offenders and its not first time in history they do this offend again and again in indian history ...... that where

Opposition Demand Compensation for offenders in LATHHA KAND (the tragedy in which 120 + people died bcoz of consuming illegal bad alcohol , which happened in gujarat (india) ) ? but my question is why congress is intersted in compensation ???

The people die in this chapter are not freedom fighter or any soldiers or neither they attacked by other , or neither they are victm of terrorist attack but they are in their sound mind decided to drik this liqour which is it self offence so why they take favour for offenders,,, but what i can say that

"The Opposition (Congress) will get enough chances to politicise issues. But they should not politicise this tragedy,"

Bcoz the people who died in this lathha kand were not any such respectful person for society ,
but exactly they were part of crime so their should not be any compesation given to them and this oppossitation for their welfare demanding money ,
its really bad act on counter part of congress for such demand ,,, and congress is well know in indian politics history ,for playing foul and cheap politics in india , really shamefull act by congress
By Goldberk
Congress is known rightly or wrongly for attempting to defend the interestes of the disadvantaged, those who died fit into this catorgory.
By rohitsamant
Then the Congress might as well start compensating the families of drunk drivers who died in road accidents.
By Xiaoxiao
This is just an evil trick! :hmm:

Congressmen want be looked care with the people.

At the same time they also want compensation money for themself. Yap, the money will go into their own pocket.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Afhanistan and South Korea defeated communists. […]

The claim isn't "unsupported", I've alr[…]

For 10g marijuana you get 2 years jail. I talked[…]

If you believe this then how can you accuse anyon[…]