Women's rights in India?? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in India.

Moderator: PoFo Asia & Australasia Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
Please note that I am not India bashing at all.As I have lived in India for some time and in many ways it is superior to Western countries.
I used to judge a country by the way it treats it's vulnerable.For example it's women.The west in my opinion treats it's women badly but there is improvement.
"Clearly,the battle for women's rights always rests on moral claims,and a climate for fostering such rights have to be created".Susan Visvanathan.
What has to be done to improve the plight of Indian women?
Reintroduction of proper family laws that existed in most western countries prior to civil right era. Limiting women's ability to participate in the workforce. And dismantling the feminist movement.

Oh wait, this is about India, I though you were speaking about the west.

I do not know what should be done there, I dont know much about India in that regard.
Fixing the dysfunctional police and judiciary would be a good start.

Indians have many fine qualities but they seem to have terrible ethics in business, government and the work place.
Was in India I asked a holy man:
"Why are women SO subjugated in India?"
The holy man answered:
"If the women were not subjugated they would dominate the family and the country."

You can draw your own conclusions.

Oh please post those too :lol: Very obvious p[…]

No, it does not. It is governed by the rather vagu[…]

Go tell this to all states that have establishe[…]

@KurtFF8 Litwin wages a psyops war here but we[…]