Indian politics - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in India.

Moderator: PoFo Asia & Australasia Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
By fuser
BJP and Sangh are cancer, that is all. I do hope that you are not a Bhakt even though your blog shows otherwise.
By Heinie
I know nothing about the different political parties in India but one seems to be needed to get serious about eliminating the caste system and the abuse of women.
By fuser
So you are basically saying that BJP/Sangh are a cancer, I agree.
By Rancid
I don't understand the caste system. I know it exists, but how does it affect the people that live there?
By Hong Wu
I forgot how India moved to the right too. So we can add them to the list of the UK, probably France and other countries, Japan, China and soon Brazil :eek:
By Decky
Rancid wrote:I don't understand the caste system. I know it exists, but how does it affect the people that live there?

Don't you guys have a similar thing in Mexico where people are treated better the more Spaniard they are and worse the more native they are?

They are building a Russian Type nuclear reactor..[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Hamas are terrorist animals who started this and […]

It is possible but Zelensky refuses to talk... no[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@skinster Hamas committed a terrorist attack(s)[…]