[Archived: Special Debates] PoFo debates 2004 - Page 6 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Assorted documents and images.
By Todd D.
GandalfTheGrey wrote:ok we shall continue then

Just
Bring
It
By STA
Shoudn't of the marxist vs anarchists debate started yesterday?
By Steven_K
Give us a chance! It takes a few days for each team member to write a response and then for those responses to be gathered and synthesized into one larger post. It then takes a little while longer to gather and choose the next round of questions.
By STA
Can't wait for that open debate...
By Siberian Fox
Steven_K wrote:Give us a chance! It takes a few days for each team member to write a response and then for those responses to be gathered and synthesized into one larger post. It then takes a little while longer to gather and choose the next round of questions.

Well, can't you do that in a thread on the forum so people can watch what you're doing?
By MB.
Well boys we've gotta do something with this: I propose continuing on the this debate, but I also suggest we start up some other debates witht he other teams... lets make this a little intersting.
By STA
When are you judges planning to start debate #2? If you are gonna wait till one starts to start the next this is going to go into 2005.
By Noumenon
Are the liberals gonna ask their questions or what? I'm getting impatient.
By smashthestate
Siberian Fox wrote:Whoever is organising this has until Sunday to get things moving or I bring the hammer down on this.

Why wait until Sunday? These debate schedules and participations have obviously deteriorated. You've already given one warning and not a thing happened. I would just end them now and initiate the suggestion you made earlier about a forum for invite-only formal debates.
By Noumenon
If the moderators don't get their acts together, I say we turn this into a more ad-hoc thing. People should just start any type of formal debate they want, and it should take as long as they want. The teams will agree on the rules beforehand. But don't stop the debates, we're enjoying the debate we're having right now, slow as it is.
By STA
Is there or is there not going to be a #2 debate?

I would bet you have very strong feelings about DE[…]

@Rugoz A compromise with Putin is impossibl[…]

@KurtFF8 Litwin wages a psyops war here but we […]

[usermention=41202] @late[/usermention] The[…]