Pictures of OWNED Iraqi's, Past and Present - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political and non-political satire; all those terribly biased analogies live here.
By Comrade Ogilvy
Warzones like...the Palestine Hotel...

Like Iraq.

Soo weak...

Like the resistance.
By Freedom
Could you please provide me with an exact qoute from my self that shows i support the death of americans?

Its your duty as a Marxist-Leninist/any kind of communist to support the resistance in Iraq. Which means supporting their attacks against American Mercenaries. It would be the height of hypocracy for you to shy away from witnessing the aftermath of their actions. It would also be an hypocracy for you not to be satisfied by it when they launch successful attacks on America troops.

Unless of course, you are not really a marxist.
By naked_turk
Khenlein wrote:Tova is absolutely right, I have a large penis

:lol:
Prepare to be amazed. Levent, lacking proper scanning equipment, uses his digital camera to take a picture of an x-ray he had a year ago.
Levent is proud the capitalists can't outdo him -- no one can, for that matter. :D
By Siberian Fox
This thread is pathetic.

Putting stupid captions to images of dead people is not only sick, but not what this forum is for. I am going to move this thread to the satire forum, because that is what this is. Not that I personally approve of this kind of rubbish, but at least it will be in the OT section of the board.
By Khenlein
It's no more pathetic then all the posts and pictures of dead American soldiers.

But thanks for clearing that up.
By Trotskito
You are all the most insensitive cold emotionless bastards I've ever met, hence my lack of posting on this board. You are all living in your own worlds and have no feeling for basic human tendencies of affection.
By Lt. Spoonman
You are all the most insensitive cold emotionless bastards I've ever met, hence my lack of posting on this board. You are all living in your own worlds and have no feeling for basic human tendencies of affection.

Well said, Trotskito... When I clicked on this thread, I literaly could not believe my eyes. Its fuckers like you that give the U.S. a bad name. Looking at the witty captions/gruesome pictures combo made me physically sick. Truly ours is a degenerate society.

Honestly, I hope you are adolescent... there is NO excuse for a full-grown man/woman posting that kind of shit for the sake of HUMOR.

I personally think that the posting of these shots of dead soldiers is getting out of hand by all sides. Imagine if you are an Iraqi family that emmigrated to the U.S., and you see the picture of your father dead so some dipshit can say something vaguely funny... Or the family of a dead G.I.

This is not stuff you should fuck around with, and it is not even close to being a laughing matter.
By Khenlein
I thought it was quite entertaining actually,

But I am impressed, that was quite a self-rightgeous tirade, fell better?

Yes, it does. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M[…]

World War II Day by Day

Yes, we can thank this period in Britain--and Orw[…]

This is a story about a woman who was denied adequ[…]

He may have gotten a lot more votes than Genocide[…]