Satire for October 2008 - Page 8 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political and non-political satire; all those terribly biased analogies live here.
By Thunderhawk
You know, Obama's wife has given birth to a few children. If we assume that both children are Obamas or that Obama has had sex with his wife since she first gave birth, then technically he is a motherfucker. He is fucking the mother of his children, vulgarity aside.
By dilpill
:eek: I better go picket outside the early vote place to change my vote!
By zhuk

By Roland
The SUV one would be hilarious if 20% of our country wasn't so convinced that the caption is true that they're utterly immune to reason.
By NYYS
haha, now these are funny left-wing jokes. That Tom the Dancing Bug shit has got nothing on this.
By nilof
Did I hear anyone saying anything about tom the dancing bug?

:muha1: :muha1:

Somewhat original, and less boring then the others. Now that's a start.
By Tailz
It is hard not to laugh in your bosses face when he yells, "Do what I want, not what I say!"
By Roland
That's actually the most witty, relevant satire I've read in a very long time.
By Lightman
By Lightman
By Abood
I just experienced what is probably the longest mind-numbing "What the fuck" ever. It hurts.
By Roland
XKCD is definitely rather audience-specific. I loved that one, though I saw it elsewhere first.
By Abood
I love XKCD, but that one's incomprehensible.
By Roland
Read the most recent one, Abood, it's absolutely hilarious to me; tell me what you think.

As for Wednesday's:

the first panel is simply setup and an excuse to use the word "haberdasher". The moat-at-the-apartment panel seems rather self-explanatory to me - it's XKCD-style wacky environmental modification at its finest. The 4chan panels are generic internet "lulz-it's-4chan" and "lulz-the-toobz-are-clogged". The bits with Ron Paul in his blimp are relatively self-explanatory, particularly if you know that [url=http://ronpaulblimp.com/[/url]Ron Paul actually has a blimp[/url].
By Abood
Read the most recent one, Abood, it's absolutely hilarious to me; tell me what you think.
That's probably the most I laughed while reading a comic-strip.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
By QatzelOk
That last one was excellent.

The coping skills of the ex-bourgeois would make Darwin giggle.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I simply picked those sources of information whic[…]

Well I for one never made the claim "genocid[…]

No, not just under the red army. It also happened[…]

@Tainari88 The problem is always the same. Yo[…]