September Satire - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political and non-political satire; all those terribly biased analogies live here.
By Potemkin
look how she smiles when that unmenicured feminist is giving her thumbs up

You missed out the phrase "smelly lesbian" between "unmenicured" [sic] and "feminist". You must be slipping, Oxy.
By Oxymoron
You damn right but I would use Dyke not lesbian.
By QatzelOk
stop fucking smiling and start freaking crying that would make a bolder statement

I agree, but this is Satire, not Emo-ire. This is a place for smiling, not crying.
By The Immortal Goon
You [sic] damn right [sic] but I would use Dyke [sic] not lesbian.

You should also try conjugating your pronouns, using commas, and correct capitalization techniques. The little girl in the picture is at least holding a sign that doesn't need a Rosetta Stone to decipher.

-TIG :rockon:
By Unperson-S
Potemkin your catching on. No I mean she obviously is being brainwashed I dont think she is capable at that age to know what is going on the world stage or in politics. Listen look at the picture she is doing it for the attention look how she smiles when that unmenicured feminist is giving her thumbs up. If you trully believe in that sign stop fucking smiling and start freaking crying that would make a bolder statement

I agree, she is just being used as a propaganda tool, she has not devised her own opinions, her parents have, and they are using her to attack something she knows nothing about. Its all to easy to get on the band wagon against people in power. Not saying power shouldnt be questioned, but people should not get carried away and enforce their views on others, simply because its what to do.
By Oxymoron
Goon are you the official grammar police?
By Tailz
Goon, the Grammer Nazi? :lol:
By London Calling
I agree, she is just being used as a propaganda tool, she has not devised her own opinions, her parents have, and they are using her to attack something she knows nothing about. Its all to easy to get on the band wagon against people in power. Not saying power shouldnt be questioned, but people should not get carried away and enforce their views on others, simply because its what to do.

You know all of this from one picture, do you really?
By Unperson-S
Of course not, but this is what goes on with most uses of children or the 'innocent', they are always used as a propaganda tool. Obviously she may well know entirely what she is doing and is simply a citzen voicing her own opinion, but the chances are against that.
By Rodion
Drowning My Sorrows wrote:I don't understand what the minus button is doing by the Breasts.

You will, young one. You will. :|
By The Antiist

By Dan
By Abood
:roll: I don't recall Chomsky saying not signing the Kyoto is the real terrorism. Show me where he says that.
By ThereBeDragons
I don't recall Chomsky saying not signing the Kyoto is the real terrorism. Show me where he says that.

He doesn't. Osama does.
By Abood
So Chomsky quotes Obama in the book Osama is reading?
By Tailz
By Doomhammer
lol Where is Africa?

He may have gotten a lot more votes than Genocide[…]

Everybody’s ancestry goes back centuries, @Fiveo[…]

Waiting for Starmer

Well, there wasn't much waiting. Starmer is coming[…]