August Satire, my lovely bitches - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political and non-political satire; all those terribly biased analogies live here.
By The Antiist
Zagadka wrote:Re: Dry Bones

That was, like, completely devoid of humor. It actually reached into my soul and sucked some from me.

Hahah...I was indeed doubtful on that one. There was no punchline. But I still posted it because I could relate to the character's attitude somehow..plus I wanted to empty your soul of humor of course. :)
By Carpe Veritas
Its my first time so please be gentle (I may cry afterwards *sniff*)

And a Plain silly one
Image[/img]
By Dan
Blasted anti-American leftists posing as "nationalists" to try to hide their idiocy behind something worthwhile. They annoy me so much.
By Abood
I'm wondering where you got the information that North American integration is only about common packaging standards.
By Dan
I didn't, it's from Filibuster.

But it did not say that it's only about that but rather that that is the type of things being discussed.

In Canada we have something called the "nationalist" left. They are nationalist only in the sense they hate America and do not want Canada to have anything to do with America and automatically go reactively against any policy that might be seen as American influenced. The comic makes fun of their reactionary politics: Canada and the US are discussing their relations and possible integrations and the "nationalists" automatically start screaming and crying that America is going to be politically assimilated by the US.
By Abood
America is going to be politically assimilated by the US.
No shit. :lol:

In any case, I've yet to see an acceptable move by the Bush administration.

If there's a regime today I totally disagree with, it's Bush's.
By Andres
If there's a regime today I totally disagree with, it's Bush's.
Example of weak satire?
By Carpe Veritas

And a neat quote from that site

"I spent several years in a North Vietnamese prison camp, in the dark, fed with scraps. Do you think I want to do that all over again as vice president of the United States?" --Sen. John McCain
By amjdmg
img]http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://www.concentric.net/~Noshadow/jokes/images/headlock.jpg&imgrefurl=http://heywait.blogspot.com/2003_04_01_archive.html&h=172&w=250&sz=34&hl=en&start=3&um=1&tbnid=cMNpnTl8t4eUpM:&tbnh=76&tbnw=111&prev=/images%3Fq%3DBush%2Band%2BSaddam%26svnum%3D10%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN[/img]

You fail at posting satire.
By MatthewJ
The Impaler.........

I can never get enough of this:

More Islam

:lol: ‘Caracalla’ and ‘Punic’, @FiveofSwords .[…]

Trump still has sentencing. LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM[…]

Current Jewish population estimates in Mexico com[…]

Ukraine stands with Syrian rebels against Moscow- […]