Satire for August - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political and non-political satire; all those terribly biased analogies live here.
By Ombrageux
Chuck Asay is, and always has been, a douche of a cartoonist.

1) Hezbollah, Syria and Iran really are not that scary but I think that portrayal is quite characteristic of the enormous insecurities Americans have today despite their superiority.
2) WW2 analogies suck ass.
By Rodion
An explanation of CWAS.

By Kiroff
Sorry to necropost.

South Vietnam was still on the map in 1973. We achieved our goals. How is this a stunning defeat?

Non-Islamist Afganistan was still on the map in 1992. According to you the USSR succeeded in the Afgani operation.
By The Antiist

Image[/list]
By Unperson-S
CWAS wrote:Image

This was from a while ago, but I dont see what all this crap is about kids dressing up as soldiers or fighters. Im talking about the bottom right picture. I mean, when I was little, me and all my friends (that were boys) wanted to be soldiers, wanted to fight with guns and such. For a start, he doesnt look happy, but I guess rather than wanting to be a soldier, he wants to be a rebel fighter.

I mean, if he were strapped to explosives, it may be different, but its not, he is wearing a Hamas headband - which is now in charge of Palestine, and carrying an M16... wtf?
By Rodion
By jaakko
...because whoever dares to fight jews will be associated with the KKK.
By Dan
By Rodion
jaakko wrote:...because whoever dares to fight jews will be associated with the KKK.

Pretty much. Just like anybody who "dares" to fight African-Americans or Asians.
By jaakko
Pretty much. Just like anybody who "dares" to fight African-Americans or Asians.

Typical settler-colonialist maneuvering.
By Kon

Somehow I doubt TAl understands the reference to the ten dollar bill. Probably put it in so he could say he doesn't only post about the USA.[/quote]
By amjdmg
By Rodion
:lol:
By The Antiist

By Rodion
By Dan
By Rodion
All that last one needs is good-old Cap America to yell "support the attack!" and it'll be just right.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Victory is achieving your own strategic goals. De[…]

@SpecialOlympian Stupid is as stupid does. If[…]

It is rather trivial to transmit culture. I can j[…]

World War II Day by Day

So long as we have a civilization worth fighting […]