Satire for February 2009 - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political and non-political satire; all those terribly biased analogies live here.
By Oxymoron
China is a Capitalist Pimp, and the Nations of the world are their Hos.
By Lucky Strike
No Republican can in good faith call anyone out on 'fearmongering' after the last 7 years.

No Democrat can in good faith call the buildup to the Iraq war 'fearmongering' after intelligence lead us to believe there was a connection between Hussein and the terrorists who crashed planes into the WTC.

(in before THERE IS NO CONNECTION BETWEEN SADDAM AND 9/11!)
By liberty

By Dr House
Okonkwo wrote:^ Fail.
Why do people think their biased politics are funny to anyone if they're wrapped in cartoon? That's just silly.

Of course they're not gonna be funny if you don't agree with their biased politics. ;)

That's the whole point of satire.
By Ombrageux
That's the whole point of satire.

Not really.
By Zyx

This one was funny, but only because it incorporated my favorite Obama quote.

If anyone is unfamiliar, I believe that after Obama was asked if he ever inhaled marijuana, he remarked "that was the point." :D

What a clever man!
By Abood
If anyone is unfamiliar, I believe that after Obama was asked if he ever inhaled marijuana, he remarked "that was the point." :D
:lol:
By Kaspar

This one is incredibly stupid. What is the satire here? Are they saying Obama shouldn't be so cool headed or something?
By Zyx
I think that, that is a reference to his staff disappearing . . ..
By NYYS
Just has to do with how he would have liked everything to go smoothly (obviously) but it's blowing up anyway
By Zyx
I did not notice Clinton, but that would explain why he was there. Also, his hiding explains why I did not notice him.

It seems like it's saying that five of his cabinet picks have their own "drama." It's not really "funny" or satirical. It's charming, though.

--

Lol, I just got offered to work in Obama's cabinet! The funny thing is, is that I did not pay any taxes!
By liberty
^ Fail.
Why do people think their biased politics are funny to anyone if they're wrapped in cartoon? That's just silly.

Oh please! All of your cartoons are full of bias! lol

Tell me you're just kidding :p
By War Angel
Wow, they're really over-doing Obama's ears... :\

Of course you are. Hardly, I don't want to help[…]

Victoria Nuland called. She wants her ahistoric[…]

As is usually the case, I am right. I was […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

litwin doesn't know this. What litwin knows is: […]