Satire for July 2010 - Page 10 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political and non-political satire; all those terribly biased analogies live here.
By The American Lion
Of course the video is not satire, but he is making a statement that video is ironically satire.
By QatzelOk
In the case of the video, the satire is the commercial media manufacturing hatred against Arabs.

I don't think this deserves satire so much as legal action and perhaps losing broadcast licenses if this kind of thing is a daily thing.

This video reminds us that our commercial media engages in everyday racism against Arabs (and blacks).
By Ter
I agree with all the previous posters, that video is not satire !

Because y'all been talking about it, I had a look.
Jeeeezus fucking christ, all those Arabs are terrorists in that video ! I hope they don't get to build their mosque near Ground Zero.

Ter
By War Angel
Yeah, it's like he's trying to claim 911 wasn't an inside-job, and that Muslim terrorists, powered by Islamist ideas, were in-fact behind those terrorist actions!

Unbelievable. :eek:
By Sephardi
This video reminds us that our commercial media engages in everyday racism against Arabs (and blacks).

That's hilarious.

God forbid somebody says something bad about blacks in the commercial media. Everybody would shout racism right away. But when there is clear racism against whites, nobody cares, although they care a little more when it's Jewish whites. There is no racism against Arabs because the media usually talks about Muslims.
By Godstud
There most definitely is racism against Arabs. Muslim=Arab=Muslim as far as most Americans are concerned.

It still doesn't mean that you need to spout hatred against ANY of these groups. Racism is still racism, even if you may think they deserve it.
This is supposed to be satire, not offensive racism.

eugenekop/ War Angel -the satire of the big soldier with the Star of David on his helmet is a satire on Israel, not racism against Jews. The Star of David is recognized as being on the flag of Israel. When you show the Star of David it means Israel. The physical features you say are Jewish, could belong to almost any nationality. My dad has a "hook" nose and he has no Jewish ancestry.
By amjdmg
Less blabla, more haha!

By NYYS

"costing you?" How does the wealthy not paying even more exorbitant rates "cost" you anything? You say that like you really own all their money and are just allowing them to keep some of it.
By QatzelOk
You say that like you really own all their money and are just allowing them to keep some of it.

It would be nicer if their employees could keep much more of it if this guy has way more than he needs.

And if he insists on hoarding so much of it, then the government must redistribute it, along with work and responsibilities.

Otherwise, our society will self destruct because of inequality and injustice.

:lol:
By SomeRandom
By Tailz
By Ombrageux
lulz @ zombies
By Quantum
Grammar Nazis

Even better than Nazi Zombies. :lol:

Lol @ SR's satire of Raoul Moat.
By DanDaMan
[youtube]3JDT5vBQQr8[/youtube]
Youtube; Andrew Klavan: Obama's Beach Blanket Recovery: It's Happy, Snappy & Incredibly Crappy.
By dgun
Bush was an amateur compared to anyone.
By amjdmg
*zing*

@Rich Not for the dead.

"The United States last week secretly shipped[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

We don't walk away from our allies says Genocide […]

@FiveofSwords Doesn't this 'ethnogenesis' mala[…]