Satire for August 2010. - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political and non-political satire; all those terribly biased analogies live here.
By Demosthenes
Satire for August 2010.
By DanDaMan
DDM actually satirizing his own party. lol That is a first.
I can appreciate a good joke. Especially if I know the forum would love it. ;)

By SomeRandom
By The Clockwork Rat
ANDRÉ 3000 TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT OF FUNKADONIA
05-08-10

Lend him some sugar, he is your neighbour

OUTKAST sex hurricane André '3000' Benjamin has launched a bid to become President of the People's Funkpublic of Funkadonia.

3000 said he wanted to reverse the effects of sitting president Herbie Hancock's attempt to move the country towards a smooth, jazz-fusion kind of groove.

He added: "We got to funk this shit up and get things popping. You need to get with my luscious values, my baby suga dolls.

"Let me spell some shit out for you - You are going to love me and I am going to make your lives so creamy sweet.

"There will be peace, prosperity and a blast of shit-hot funk coming down the pipe for all my groovy honey babies."

For the last four years 3000 has been a leading member of Funkadonia's legislature, the Parliament of Funkadelic, where he introduced a landmark bill to shake it like a Polaroid picture.

The campaign '3000 2012' will be managed by his ultra-funky business associate Fonzworth Bentley, while there is already speculation over who he will choose as his running mate with many supporters urging him to pick Chaka Khan, the first female mayor of Funkytown.

Funkadonian political analyst, Julian Cook, said: "3000 is regarded very much as a modernist but with strong traditionalist roots who is very comfortable referring to the sleeve notes of Free Your Mind and Your Ass Will Follow or Standing on the Verge of Getting it On.

"A 3000-Chaka ticket would appeal to not only the Earth, Wind and Fire middle class, but some of the less militant elements of the P-Funk dominated trade unions."

He added: "No-one is doubting his ability to get this joint funking, but the ultimate test is whether or not voters can picture him coming down the steps of Funkforce One while the Band of the Funk-Marines plays Hail to the Funk."
By Oxymoron
What a rediculous comparison TAL :knife:
By The American Lion
Oxymoron wrote:What a rediculous comparison TAL :knife:

How so? I remember reading about the civil rights movements is some of the major reasons that blacks and whites should not be couples is because children will be brought up wrong. Also it breaks cultural tradition. Basically the same damn excuses that the right is using today.
By Oxymoron
So are you in favor of allowing Polygamy?
By The American Lion
Oxymoron wrote:So are you in favor of allowing Polygamy?

Sure, It does not affect me.
By Oxymoron
It doesnt affect you? It affects society as a whole but you are special and excempt.
By The American Lion
Oxymoron wrote:It doesnt affect you? It affects society as a whole but you are special and excempt.

I don't think gay marriage will cause society to fall apart. Hell the Romans were having gay sex and polygamy and their society didn't fell because of that. :lol:
By DanDaMan
How so? I remember reading about the civil rights movements is some of the major reasons that blacks and whites should not be couples is because children will be brought up wrong. Also it breaks cultural tradition. Basically the same damn excuses that the right is using today.
How is "race" a behavior?

@Rich Not for the dead.

"The United States last week secretly shipped[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

We don't walk away from our allies says Genocide […]

@FiveofSwords Doesn't this 'ethnogenesis' mala[…]