Satire for October 2010 - Page 7 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political and non-political satire; all those terribly biased analogies live here.
By MB.
Glen Beck is so dense the quasars orbit him.
By sans-culotte
Glenn Beck: "I haven't seen a half-monkey, half-person yet."

he should get a mirror...
By Meslocusist
The Economic Argument:

By Nets
Glenn Beck: "I haven't seen a half-monkey, half-person yet."

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
By Suska
being a good person / keeping societies alive and happy / [ ]
devotion to one's art / doing something worth being remembered for / [ ]

oh, we're talking about short-term profit I guess... pity
By Oxymoron
Meslo......Corporations dont use everything availble because to prove something works they have to invest heavily and the risk of failure not actual failure prevents them using this, plus it would be bad PR cause people like you would mock them foreven trying. Now as far as the military and intelligence agencies they have used remote viewing, and other outside the bounds of science for their purposes quiete effectively actually.
By QatzelOk
^^^ I like how subtle the French "fu" is.

:lol:
By ThereBeDragons
They could announce that the end of the world was tomorrow and the British response would still be to make a cup of tea.
By Meslocusist
Oxymoron wrote:Meslo......Corporations dont use everything availble because to prove something works they have to invest heavily and the risk of failure not actual failure prevents them using this, plus it would be bad PR cause people like you would mock them foreven trying. Now as far as the military and intelligence agencies they have used remote viewing, and other outside the bounds of science for their purposes quiete effectively actually.

Well, I'm perfectly willing to admit that the cartoon isn't necessarily completely accurate. Nevertheless, there has been scientific studies of various supernatural phenomena done and I don't believe any study conclusively came up with a result that there was any supernatural basis for them.
By Oxymoron
various supernatural phenomena done and I don't believe any study conclusively came up with a result that there was any supernatural basis for them.

There is no reason why that kind of ability should be considered supernatural it is not s much different then a boxer anticipating his opponents strike, or an athlethe getting into the zone.
By Meslocusist
Well, perhaps supernatural isn't the right word for it. Nevertheless, I think that my point still holds.
By Rodion
We'll get there yet...

By Quantum

By Figlio di Moros
Maybe you can help me out on this one, Quantum... When did Obama cut taxes or deport "record number of immigrants"?
By Figlio di Moros
1) Those "tax cuts" were one-time stimulus tax breaks, aka, "if you buy a new car...", "If you donate more to charity...", "If you spend money on home improvements..." There's a difference between a tax cut, which reduces the beginning rate, and a tax break, which is a condition cut based on expenditures in other areas.

2) The news article doesn't count as proof of "record deportation", especially considering it only makes an unsourced claim that the government intends to deport 10% more. It hardly counts as "record numbers".

There's nothing more progressive than supporting b[…]

https://twitter.com/TheBigDataStats/status/1399589[…]

A man from Oklahoma (United States) who travelled […]

That was weird

No, it won't. Only the Democrats will be hurt by […]