Satire for August 2012 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political and non-political satire; all those terribly biased analogies live here.
By Smertios
(source: http://br.noticias.yahoo.com/blogs/alpino/não-acredito-que-o-mensalão-tenha-existido-afirma-021809095.html)

Just for context: Mensalão was a political scandal in Brazil that happened in 2005. Basically, ministers from the Lula government were paying huge amounts of money to congressmen for their support. Many ministers and deputies fell back then, but they all assumed the blame to make sure Lula could go on to be reelected in 2006. The Supreme Court is now trying the ministers and deputies that were involved. And Lula has recently stated that he does not believe it ever happened, despite the fact that lots of evidence and proof were discovered by the prosecutors during the whole process... I don't think there is one single person in the country who believes the ex-president didn't know about it, though...
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

@Tainari88 I think it is you who fails to under[…]

The dominant race of the planet is still the White[…]

I recently heard a video where Penn Jillette (worl[…]