Satire for February 2013 - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political and non-political satire; all those terribly biased analogies live here.

Good 'ole Romney. Who knew he would lose??

I am satirically posting this one as a testament to why people's thinking is so far off. Clearly both of these parties are best described by the bottom image.

On the other hand, these people are just scum:

There is no excuse for this kind of thinking.
By Verv
The satire section are just collections of political cartoons?

I don't understand.

I thought that members could write satirical posts or something like this...
By Decky
You guys will be so pissed off when you loose the referendum. You should just let England vote on it, I'm pretty sure most would vote to drop the dead weight.
By Potemkin
You guys will be so pissed off when you loose the referendum. You should just let England vote on it, I'm pretty sure most would vote to drop the dead weight.

Quoted for truth. It always amuses me to think that Salmond would have a better chance of winning the referendum if the English rather than the Scots were voting. It has always been thus, of course - the United Kingdom was the brainchild of a Scottish king (James VI of Scotland and I of England). The national flag of the UK is even named after him, ffs. If he'd had his way, the Act of Union would have occurred a century earlier than it actually did. The English Parliament stopped him, of course - the thought of being shackled to the Scots was not exactly appealing to them; having a Scottish king was bad enough.
By Decky
I want them to win so I can start real life trolling unionist Scots by treating them as foreigners and asking about Jockland as if it was some sort of exotic locale totally different from England in everyday.

Unfortunately they won't leave so I won't be able to!
By QatzelOk
Decky wrote:You guys will be so pissed off when you loose the referendum. You should just let England vote on it, I'm pretty sure most would vote to drop the dead weight.

We hear the same thing in Canada about Quebec.

And yet, when there's a referendum, the Canadian business establishment (banks) goes to great lengths - cheating even - to keep Quebec under its thumb. The hypocrisy demonstrates that the Mega Nation State is just about empowering large institutions that get away with more when they can hide in a large, unaccountable government.

(lol)
By Decky
I agree with you that to powers that be want to keep the union together but you will see that I said:

You should just let England vote on it, I'm pretty sure most would vote to drop the dead weight.

I mean the English people voting on it.They would dump Scotland in a second. Obviously you are correct about the rich though, they want to steal the last of Scotland's North Sea oil.
[youtube]nJpcTrqtAp0[/youtube]

It is implausible that the IDF could not or would[…]

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]

@JohnRawls What if your assumption is wrong??? […]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]