Satire for March 2013 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political and non-political satire; all those terribly biased analogies live here.
By neopagan
Facts of Life - In one act.

I know of two women who are in the joyful habit of telling their friends “We are having a baby!”

As same-sex parenting is no different than two-sex parenting here is a hypothetical future development.

Scene: Suburban kitchen after seven years of blissful same-sex marriage:

Child: “Mama, where did I come from?”

Mother: “Go ask your mother.”

Child goes to other parent: “Mama, where did I come from?”

Other Parent: Go ask your Mother.”

Child: “But that is what she said.”

Other Parent: “She did? What a cop out. Okay, look sooner or later you will have to know there is this thing between grown-ups called sex.”

Child: “What is sex?”

Other Parent: “Go ask your mother.”

Child goes back to kitchen: “Mama, what is sex?”

Mother: “Where did you hear that word?”

Child: “Mother said it.”

Mother: “And she didn’t explain? That’s just like her. She never takes the garbage out either! Okay, look new babies are made by men and women having sex together. There is this stuff that men have, and if it gets in here, it makes a new baby grow in your tummy.”

Child: “Oooh, yuck!”

Mother: “Just remember all I have done for you.”

Child thinks for a moment: “But then the men go away, right?”

Mother: “If you are lucky.”

Child smiles at last: “Oh, I get it now Mama! Grown-ups are just like doggies.”

By Quantum
longknife wrote:The Obamacard

What's wrong with tax-funded abortion? Do you want more black and poor babies being born, who will cost more in the form of taxes?

Just another contradiction in the conservative movement.

By Demosthenes

This is funny...

...but not all that funny...

erm... Maybe not then...
By quetzalcoatl
A typical story from Indeterminacy, by John Cage:

"A crowded bus on the point of leaving Manchester for Stockport was found by its conductress to have one too many standees. She therefore asked, “Who was the last person to get on the bus?” No one said a word. Declaring that the bus would not leave until the extra passenger was put off, she went and fetched the driver, who also asked, “All right, who was the last person to get on the bus?” Again there was a public silence. So the two went to find an inspector. He asked, “Who was the last person to get on the bus?” No one spoke. He then announced that he would fetch a policeman. While the conductress, driver, and inspector were away looking for a policeman, a little man came up to the bus stop and asked, “Is this the bus to Stockport?” Hearing that it was, he got on. A few minutes later the three returned accompanied by a policeman. He asked, “What seems to be the trouble? Who was the last person to get on the bus?” The little man said, “I was.” The policeman said, “All right, get off.” All the people on the bus burst into laughter. The conductress, thinking they were laughing at her, burst into tears and said she refused to make the trip to Stockport. The inspector then arranged for another conductress to take over. She, seeing the little man standing at the bus stop, said, “What are you doing there?” He said, “I’m waiting to go to Stockport.” She said, “Well, this is the bus to Stockport. Are you getting on or not?”

How about Russia uses a battle field nuclear we[…]

@Tainari88 , @Godstud @Rich , @Verv , @Po[…]

World War II Day by Day

March 29, Friday Mackenzie King wins Canadian el[…]

Hmmm, it the Ukraine aid package is all over main[…]