Satire for 2014 and 2015. - Page 27 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political and non-political satire; all those terribly biased analogies live here.
David Cameron and Xi Jinping went to the pub and it was awkward

[youtube]CDKUPgPXuAc[/youtube]

A London restaurant run by a former Nobu head chef has been forced to turn off neon signs saying “prostitutes available” after angering women’s rights campaigners. The owners of the Marble Arch branch of Kurobuta, which is close to Tony Blair’s main London residence on Connaught Square, sparked fury when they put up the signs written in Japanese script outside the venue last month. Fawcett Society said it showed women are “still demonised and insulted” while Twitter users called for a boycott and said the signs were “sleazy” and showed “horrific misogyny”. The outcry has forced the Japanese restaurant to apologise “for any offence caused” and switch the signs off. But Australian chef-owner Scott Hallsworth told the Standard: “I think the protests have been unfair. This is simply a piece of art in a big, cosmopolitan city. I’m going to get an electrician to take the signs off the main circuit — will the Fawcett Society help me with the bill?”
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/k ... 86401.html

a guide to internet lingo
lms - let marxism succeed
hmu - hail Marx unconditionally
tmi - towards marvelous internationalism
brb - breaking reactionary bourgeoise
rofl - radically organized fiery leftists
af - aristocrats, fall!
ftw - for the workers
lmao - laborers may abolish ownership
By KlassWar
^This.

You can get away with brain-dead, absent Merkel or Rajoy just fine, but it looks plain weird on Cameron: He's an extroverted guy.
^ he's flabbergasted/mortified, obviously. Hence him staring off into oblivion, with his arm hanging to his side. A thought balloon could rectify the ambiguity though.
By Decky
Yea he should be looking at pig either in a worried or an aroused fashion not staring off into the middle distance.
I'll see what I can do. I slapped on the shading as an afterthought, which requires improvement as well. Perhaps I'll get it done by next weekend.
By Decky
It should have nothing it its mouth (with the mouth open). The whole point of the story is that he fucked a dead pigs mouth.
I agree. I was just trying to facilitate something that might be easier to edit. But it definitely needs to be more sexualized.

Right now it sort of has this, "Is this a joke about how Muslims can't eat pork?" vibe to it because it's mocked up as food instead of fuck flesh.

By Potemkin
Right now it sort of has this, "Is this a joke about how Muslims can't eat pork?" vibe to it because it's mocked up as food instead of fuck flesh.

"In Britain, pork eats you!" *ba-DOOM-tish*

You do realize that did not happen in Gaza, but th[…]

@Scamp Bombing Mexico is the STUPIDIEST idea I[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

@Tainari88 @JohnRawls Trump is an extraordin[…]

No one is more manly than me. We know there is […]