Satire for 2014 and 2015. - Page 28 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political and non-political satire; all those terribly biased analogies live here.
The Immortal Goon wrote:I agree. I was just trying to facilitate something that might be easier to edit. But it definitely needs to be more sexualized.

Right now it sort of has this, "Is this a joke about how Muslims can't eat pork?" vibe to it because it's mocked up as food instead of fuck flesh.

Did another one. Added a fourth character, improved Cameron's posture, the pig plate, the line width and added a ball gag.

The tongue is perhaps a bad decision. How can he speak with his tongue hanging out? But heh. The line thickness is perhaps also a bit too emphasized.
She seems oddly calm at the thought of becoming a sheik sex slave. Perhaps you have information I don't?
^ it's not Kate Middleton, it's one Cameron's aides. Also, I gave her the Marilyn Monroe tout-tip. But you're right, it looks flat. I'm still looking for a style that works.

It is implausible that the IDF could not or would[…]

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]

@JohnRawls What if your assumption is wrong??? […]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]