Cartoons of Ideologies - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political and non-political satire; all those terribly biased analogies live here.
By Saeko
MistyTiger wrote:He either never learned about Statistics or he flunked the subject then. Philosophers are a weird sort. I am rather glad that I decided not to get a master's degree in Philosophy.

That's too bad. If you had, you'd have gotten your Ph D. in joblessness by now.
Saeko wrote:That's too bad. If you had, you'd have gotten your Ph D. in joblessness by now.

Joblessness does sound bad until you realise that these days joblessness can be very lucrative, for joe average that is called welfare for those with a Phd it is called tenure. I'd take money for nothing over an honest day's work any time.
Saeko wrote:
That's too bad. If you had, you'd have gotten your Ph D. in joblessness by now.

Haha good one!

I could have started a company in joblessness.

Funny enough, it was a scam that led me to Accounting. I didn't lose much money, some of the money was refunded. I learned a good lesson. It was a nice scam anyhow. The people would carry platinum cards, meet on a yacht or trendy clubs once a year to toast about their financial independence. Haha.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using PoFo mobile app

IRich keeps telling us he doesn't know much, and […]

That is impossible. Most nukes nowadays use SLBMs[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

Joe Stalin: "Mommy loves you!" Abusiv[…]

Theism vs Atheism

It's pointless to bother debating theism vs atheis[…]