I Don’t Vaccinate My Child Because It’s My Right To Decide.. - Page 8 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political and non-political satire; all those terribly biased analogies live here.
Unthinking Majority wrote:I've had the flu shot many times. I'm still alive.

Go ask kids in Africa about vaccines. They've saved so many lives in the last century we now have global overpopulation problems we're saving so many darn lives. Next up, vitamins are bad lol.

The question is, are you more attracted or less attracted to peopler of the same sex as you were before? Are you open for some Bi experimentation? What about humans on non-human animals? Vegetables?
Have you noticed more adds now that billgates can track you? Do you have to clear your mind so that the goverment cannot read it? If so? how many years of training does it take to master the ability. Do you have cameras at home? Have you noticed anyone remote controlling your body while you are unconcious sleeping?
Drlee wrote:So @Oxymoron would like us to believe that flu vaccine is more dangerous than the flu? :lol:

Did you hear that on Stormfront or Fox News?

Amazing how many doctors and nurses you see in the line to get Flu shots. And Covid vaccine? I have mine. I can sing at your funeral.

I am Jewish I would not be very welcome in the stormfront lol. As far as flu vaccine as it is done on an annual basis and its effectiveness is around 60-70% yes the vaccine is more dangerous then the Flu, unless you are unhealthy and susceptible to having major complications from the Flu.
Doctors and Nurses have no choice, it is mandated.
Covid Vaccine is brand new, and the way it works is pretty unique as well. I would not get it unless I was older and in worse health, then the risk reward balance swings toward the vaccine.
Oxymoron wrote: As far as flu vaccine as it is done on an annual basis and its effectiveness is around 60-70% yes the vaccine is more dangerous then the Flu, unless you are unhealthy and susceptible to having major complications from the Flu.

Provide evidence that the flu vaccine is more hazardous than the flu itself.

Covid Vaccine is brand new, and the way it works is pretty unique as well. I would not get it unless I was older and in worse health, then the risk reward balance swings toward the vaccine.

Provide evidence that the Covid vaccine is more harmful than Covid itself.
Oxymoron wrote:1.Please post the quote showing that.

Oxymoron wrote:Covid Vaccine is brand new, and the way it works is pretty unique as well. I would not get it unless I was older and in worse health, then the risk reward balance swings toward the vaccine.

There you go.

Here you are saying that the reward outweighs the risk for the Covid vaccine for older people and those with health conditions.

In other words, you are saying that risk outweighs the reward for younger people without health conditions.

2. yes i did

Please post the quote showing that.
As far as flu vaccine as it is done on an annual basis and its effectiveness is around 60-70% yes the vaccine is more dangerous then the Flu, unless you are unhealthy and susceptible to having major complications from the Flu.

This is absolutely untrue. It does however, have the advantage of showing that you do not understand the science at any level.
Pants-of-dog wrote:There you go.

Here you are saying that the reward outweighs the risk for the Covid vaccine for older people and those with health conditions.

In other words, you are saying that risk outweighs the reward for younger people without health conditions.

Please post the quote showing that.

I wrote that Covid vaccine is new, I don't know how dangerous it can truly be, we do know there are deaths and sickness related to it in the link I put previously. I never made a statement that I know it is dangerous , I said its new and I am not sure about it. So the risk to me is high to take it, now if I was older then its a risk I would take. I know you have issues following along, hopefully this time you get it (not counting on it.)
Oxymoron wrote:I wrote that Covid vaccine is new, I don't know how dangerous it can truly be, we do know there are deaths and sickness related to it in the link I put previously. I never made a statement that I know it is dangerous , I said its new and I am not sure about it. So the risk to me is high to take it, now if I was older then its a risk I would take. I know you have issues following along, hopefully this time you get it (not counting on it.)

You have no idea what the risk is, so the risk is high. Great logic. Your Covid argument is illogical.

And since you cannot even show where you made a good flu argument, it seems you have no argument at all.
Unthinking Majority wrote:I've had the flu shot many times. I'm still alive.

Jack Kerouac: "I've had many shots of whiskey. I'm still alive." (died at age 47 from alcohol related problems)

Go ask kids in Africa about vaccines. They've saved so many lives in the last century we now have global overpopulation problems we're saving so many darn lives. Next up, vitamins are bad lol.

Kids in Africa are nice and far away that you really don't know what happens to them, do you.

And why is the WHO and Bill Gates-care barred from so many of these "grateful" far-off damsels-in-distress that you claim have been saved by Super-PharmaTM?
XogGyux wrote:The question is, are you more attracted or less attracted to peopler of the same sex as you were before? Are you open for some Bi experimentation? What about humans on non-human animals? Vegetables?
Have you noticed more adds now that billgates can track you? Do you have to clear your mind so that the goverment cannot read it? If so? how many years of training does it take to master the ability. Do you have cameras at home? Have you noticed anyone remote controlling your body while you are unconcious sleeping?

Haha thank you, best post i've read in awhile.
For me and my family specifically it is, not saying this risk reward formula is the same for all demographics.

Unless a medical doctor told you that then you are absolutely wrong. A doctor in his office looking you in the eyes. Not someone you Googled.
Drlee wrote:Unless a medical doctor told you that then you are absolutely wrong. A doctor in his office looking you in the eyes. Not someone you Googled.

Like I said a Doctor, most doctors do not augment their education after they graduate. Most cases the Nurse practitioners are the more knowledgeable people in medical practices because they at least a lot of the hands on experience in the field. I would not trust a Doctors word on many topics aside the basics, especially pharmaceutical ones. most Doctors have no knowledge of nutrition, no knowledge of eastern medicines, no knowledge of even the most updated western accepted medicines. they (majority)are stuck in what ever was the predominant thought at medical school was at time of graduation. Its like trusting a Mechanic with your car, that is a true remedy to get ripped off. Obviously you research things, get second opinions before you trust someone, even a so called expert.
Oxymoron wrote:For me and my family specifically it is, not saying this risk reward formula is the same for all demographics.

The elderly are the most likely to die of the flu.

Small kids are the second most likely to die and the most likely to infect others.

People with chronic respiratory illnesses and/or problems with their immune systems would also benefit from having their family members vaccinated.
Like I said a Doctor, most doctors do not augment their education after they graduate. Most cases the Nurse practitioners are the more knowledgeable people in medical practices because they at least a lot of the hands on experience in the field. I would not trust a Doctors word on many topics aside the basics, especially pharmaceutical ones. most Doctors have no knowledge of nutrition, no knowledge of eastern medicines, no knowledge of even the most updated western accepted medicines. they (majority)are stuck in what ever was the predominant thought at medical school was at time of graduation

Every single thing you wrote above is categorically wrong. Not one thing of it is true. You are responsible for your own ignorance though. It is a shame your children could be severely injured by your foolishness. They are innocent. You are not.

EU is not prepared on nuclear war, but Russia,[…]

It is implausible that the IDF could not or would[…]

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]