Satire week begining 21/06/2004 - Page 8 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political and non-political satire; all those terribly biased analogies live here.
By The American Lion
Un Owen wrote:
This is the most repulsive cartoon you have ever posted.

There is a large difference between Washington and his soldiers crossing the Delaware and a group of under-equiped national guardsmen refusing to walk into a massacre in Baghdad.

They were not afraid of being shot at, they only asked that they be properly supplied, so that their death was not decided the moment they left the compound.

Our men in WWII, Korea, and Nam companied but they followed orders. Most troops in WWII were probaly worse off than that unit in Iraq.
By Wilhelm
Yes, but the soldiers in WWII were trying to stop an imperial advance by Germany and Japan which would directly threaten their country.

These ones are just fighting for corporate interests. Which is a better cause, your country, or your VP's enterprise?
By Un Owen
By Un Owen
By Comrade Ogilvy
Lord_Tito wrote:Daovonnaex lied:

TIG, that's Clinton's body. You found a photoshopped picture.

and what proff do you have?

I remember having seen a picture of Clinton with closed binoculars a few years ago. Using a google image search, I found this.

Looks like Bush has his binoculars open. I'm guessing the initial picture was, a), a photoshop job, or b), Bush used the binoculars with the lens caps on and then realized his error. Clinton looks different in his picture, as you'll see. So I was wrong about the body.
By Hibbett Assistant Coach ¼
I thought that there were NV binoculars that could be used during the day provided you had a special cap over the lenses and that was the explanation for the bush picture.
By jaakko
I thought that there were NV binoculars that could be used during the day provided you had a special cap over the lenses and that was the explanation for the bush picture.

That's always what I've thought about that pic. When night-vision goggles/binoculars etc. are used during day, caps with really small hole in the middle are used to reduce the amount of light close to that of night time.
By Un Owen
I just received this from a friend in Central Alberta, which he received from a Republican friend of his in the USA.

Enjoy...

Subject: Dachshund vs. Osama's Dog

Bush and Osama decided to settle the war once and for all. They sat down and decided to settle the whole dispute with one dog fight. They would have 5 years to breed the best fighting dog in the world and whichever side's dog won would be entitled to dominate the world.

Osama found the biggest, meanest Doberman and Rottweiler female dogs in the world and bred them with the meanest Siberian wolves. They selected only the biggest and strongest puppy from the litter, and removed his siblings, which gave him all the milk. After 5 years, they came up with the biggest, meanest dog the world had ever seen. Its cage needed steel bars that were 5" thick and nobody could get near it.

When the day came for the dog fight, Bush showed up with a strange looking animal. It was a 9 foot long Dachshund. Everyone felt sorry for Bush because there was no way that this dog could possibly last 10 seconds with the Afghani dog.

When the cages were opened up, the Dachshund came out of it's cage, and slowly waddled over towards Osama's dog.

Osama's dog snarled and leaped out of its cage and charged the American Dachshund. But when it got close enough to bite, the Dachshund opened its mouth and consumed Osama's dog in one bite.

There was nothing left of his dog at all.

Osama came up to Bush, shaking his head in disbelief, "We don't understand how this could have happened. We had our best people working for 5 years with the meanest Doberman and Rottweiler female dogs in the world and the biggest, meanest Siberian wolves."

"That's nothing,", said Bush.

"We had Michael Jackson's plastic surgeons working for 5 years to make that alligator look like a wiener dog."
By Adrien

John Kerry: "Eh, your polls are killing me!"

Caption: the Iraqi conflict reached the line of 100 000 civilian casualties.
By joe
Why dont people draw the new flag of Iraq

because the new flag sucks big time ;)
By Clann
Because Jesus would have bombed Iraq.....
By Dark Canuck
How ironic. The same group that preaches blind loyalty and zealotism, that cannot abide any dissent of thier puppet king, claims to be full of independant thinkers.

Funny.

@FiveofSwords " small " Humans are […]

World War II Day by Day

April 19, Friday Allied troops land on Norway co[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

@late If you enter a country, without permission[…]

My prediction of 100-200K dead is still on track. […]