Satire week beginning 1/11/2004 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political and non-political satire; all those terribly biased analogies live here.
By Smith 2.0
By Adrien

The man's tee-shirt: "Undecided?"

America remains undecided before an historical vote.
By Adrien
The third cartoon you posted (keep hope, one day you'll know how to post one or two and not more) puts the finger on something which I think mock America: it's quite dodgy to pretend to be the guardian of democracy, to say that you will bring democracy to the world and precisely to Iraq, when you're not even able to organize one single election correctly at home.
By The American Lion
The third cartoon you posted (keep hope, one day you'll know how to post one or two and not more) puts the finger on something which I think mock America: it's quite dodgy to pretend to be the guardian of democracy, to say that you will bring democracy to the world and precisely to Iraq, when you're not even able to organize one single election correctly at home.

Our elections have been fine for 200 plus years. Its just when Cry Babies like Gore who decied to bring his lawyers.
By the new state
It's more about bringing capitalism to the world

but what sort of argument is that? because we're nit-picky over making sure election laws are followed, we've failed at democracy?
By Dark Canuck
Are you saying Iraq needed capitilism? I'm pretty sure it was already there and all over the middle east, and not making things any better. It's sort of a side issue, with various dictators and theocratic regimes the US had a big hand in setting up being the problem.

And it is sad the US "democratic" system need so much ligitgation (as do an inordinant amount of issues in the US), primarily because the rightists are never willing to play fair. And they use such letigious means to influence and intimidate to begin with, much like sceintologists. The democrats have no choice but to fight back with lawyers as well.

When one party plays dirty so much, thier opposition has to take appropriate action.
By STA
Yes, because as we all know, if Kerry wins, so do the terrorists.

You sicken me.
By bradley
maybe they want kerry because that way they won't have to kill themselves and innocent civilians so much.
By STA
Damn those terrorists have a big TV.
Maybe if I become a terrorist I can get a big TV too. :)
By Adrien

Man: Bush! .. Kerry! .. Bush!

Man: That's only the fault of the State of Yoyo!

Bush leads the race but has not won yet.
By amjdmg
Does anyone know the name of the German paper that had Bush wealding a gun on his cover today, saying "Gott steht uns bei" ("God, help us")
By Josh

Alternatively: Image

Freedom of speech is a beautiful thing
By STA
Hooray for mistreetment of animals.

You sicken me.

Do you dream about branding goats at night you sicko?

I spit on you.

I hope someone brand a big "W" on your ass, you sick, sick freak.

You think branding animals is fun?

Look how happy he seems, to brand that defenseless animal, that's disgusting.
By Yeddi
That is the worst come back ever, you should be ashamed. Whiney Liberal is unfortunately very true. Pathetic.
Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

Glad you are so empathetic and self-critical and […]

The more time passes, the more instances of haras[…]

It turns out it was all a complete lie with no bas[…]

I am not claiming that there are zero genetic dif[…]