Satire Week beginning 6/12/04 - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political and non-political satire; all those terribly biased analogies live here.
By Pablo
the US never signed it, genius.
:D

Thats gold!

Pobably not the best place to ask this, but is it true by The US constitution that all international agreements if signed, are automatically ratified? Whereas in other countries the parliament still needs to ratify it first.
By STA
TAL wrote:Image

You think cab drivers are terrorists?
We did signed Kyoto. Clinton signed it before he left office in 2000. It was Bush who removed this economy killer.

Why do conservatives hate air?
By Wilhelm
The US Congress does not over-ride shit. If I decide to make up my own personal laws, it still does not override the national laws of my country.
By Noumenon
STA wrote:
We did signed Kyoto. Clinton signed it before he left office in 2000. It was Bush who removed this economy killer.

Why do conservatives hate air?

Why do leftists/environmentalists hate workers? By damaging the economy severely, the Kyoto treaty would inevitability harm their living standards. And all for a questionable theory.
By Dark Canuck
The most the kyoto asks for is reduction of emmisions, if industry can't manage that very small thing then they're stupid and deserve to go out of business. What's better for workers is probably better air quality anyways, not slight, slight reduction of profits when they are probably functioning illegaly anyways.
By Boondock Saint

I just cant get enough of the roid ones :lol:

By 1canuck
noumenon wrote: the Kyoto treaty would inevitability harm their living standards.

In the name of freedom and consumer products, we have the RIGHT to flog the earth for all we can get, right now. Neither individually nor collectively do we have any responsibily for the interests of others, now or in the future. Let the grandkids worry about living on a dead planet.

Libertarians Rule !!

By the way, Kyoto will have more impact on the Canadian economy than it would on the US economy..... we signed it. Hmmmmmmmmm.
By GandalfTheGrey
Hey TAL, that Bill Day one, with the Taliban sword and democracy flower.... :lol: :lol: now THAT really is satire!
By Spin
*Gasps* CWAS is that first cartoon from the Christian sceince monitor?

The articles presented by Five, are about failed […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Increasingly, they're admitting defeat. https://tw[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Handcuffed medics, patients with medical equipment[…]

These protests are beautiful. And again..the kids […]